Stealth Quester

Token

2 hours ago, Token said:

He mentioned he addressed a detection issue, so it was definitely fixed

Possibly, but I remember him saying that he doesn't know if the team finally fully addressed it or not :/ 

Imo, after testing on my own, all my injection accounts get banned within a week max, if not a day, my mirror mode accounts are still going perfectly fine running the same scripts, on the same machine, same proxy provider, same breaking times, same skills etc (including your script :D )

I just don't trust injection being 'undetectable' now

Edited by Protoprize

1 hour ago, hiddenmaniac said:

I did forget to mention that Willy only plays on Stealth Injection, that may be why.

Also, (some) content in Willy's latest video (part 10) is over three months old. I'm pretty sure many things have changed since then.

But anyways, mirror mode definitely seems to be safer

Edited by Seriously

trying to use this script for the first time in a long time and the gui looks a lot nicer but seems to be completely broken on my end. none of the default presets show up, I can't add or edit gear, etc.. is there a resource folder for this app that might be missing? I tried completely deleting all osbot files from the pc and doing a fresh install with a fresh script update and I'm still having the same issue. 

29 minutes ago, deadfish said:

trying to use this script for the first time in a long time and the gui looks a lot nicer but seems to be completely broken on my end. none of the default presets show up, I can't add or edit gear, etc.. is there a resource folder for this app that might be missing? I tried completely deleting all osbot files from the pc and doing a fresh install with a fresh script update and I'm still having the same issue. 

The default presets don't exist anymore, gear presets are defined on the middle list, but I'll be uploading a new GUI shortly that will be easier to use

1 hour ago, keylow said:

Umm can anybody tell me why i cant do the dragon slayer quest on this scrip? Eveytime i try to run the script it looks at the bank then turns off. Help!! Plz 

Check the logger contents, it's also only supported on P2P worlds atm and requires 32 QP

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Fich420 said:

Does this script still have a really high ban rate? I was thinking abt buying it 

Run it on mirror mode and make sure to not do all (or a lot) of quests in one time and you'll be fine :)

I normally run it for about 2 hours a day on newer accounts doing quests, with breaks in between and mirror mode only. Those accounts are still working fine! :) (heck, one is reaching 80 all combat stats rn since creation about 3+ weeks ago)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Protoprize said:

Run it on mirror mode and make sure to not do all (or a lot) of quests in one time and you'll be fine :)

I normally run it for about 2 hours a day on newer accounts doing quests, with breaks in between and mirror mode only. Those accounts are still working fine! :) (heck, one is reaching 80 all combat stats rn since creation about 3+ weeks ago)

Thanks, I appreciate the fast reply, just bought it anyways before you replied and ran a few quests, ran really well.