Stealth Quester

Token

On 11/10/2018 at 12:21 AM, adjacent said:

Any ETA on this fix? Doing quests manually is taking a toll.

I'll have a temporary fix up shortly, will send you a PM when it's live to check if it's working

13 hours ago, xvendettax said:

I notice this scripts says it buys everything from the GE. My question is, will this work on an Ironman if all the items are in the bank? Or does it still attempt to buy from GE?

Yes, but it will require everything including stuff like teleport tabs, enchanted jewelry etc so it's not really worth it. There is however an iron man mode if you press F5 on the GUI, but it only supports 5 quests atm.

8 hours ago, klavevp said:

Can you add avas attractor and accumulator to gear set? Also a option for how many bolts, arrow ect to take out 

Working on it

1 hour ago, bradley jacobs said:

How can i add ava's accumalator ? it dosnt show up in presets

Items that can't be bought and some of the new ones aren't in there, I'll be updating the item data soon

1 hour ago, ogatoecha said:

can you add dragon slayer ?

Already working on it, but we are having some issues with the latest updates I'm focusing atm (the GUI/startup issues on many scripts)

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Token said:

I'll have a temporary fix up shortly, will send you a PM when it's live to check if it's working

Yes, but it will require everything including stuff like teleport tabs, enchanted jewelry etc so it's not really worth it. There is however an iron man mode if you press F5 on the GUI, but it only supports 5 quests atm.

Working on it

Items that can't be bought and some of the new ones aren't in there, I'll be updating the item data soon

Already working on it, but we are having some issues with the latest updates I'm focusing atm (the GUI/startup issues on many scripts)

Thank you so much @Token

On 11/10/2018 at 7:45 PM, xvendettax said:

I notice this scripts says it buys everything from the GE. My question is, will this work on an Ironman if all the items are in the bank? Or does it still attempt to buy from GE?

as long as you have all of the items ready for all of the quests, it should have no problem. I've had it start right away after i already had the required items.