Stealth Quester

Token

I used this script a little while ago to get avas accumulator. I just had to help it skip some parts of talking once and a while but all in all it worked. having to do a little bit of work is better then doing all ftp quests all avas accumulator quests and all nmz quests lol just hope that one day dragonslayer is added. i bet that quest would be a hard one to code though. I'd figure dragonslayer alone would be like pretty much coding 3 quests alone just for the map pieces, then another quest for killing the dragon lol

I have I have a lot of scripts and 3 of them are my go to scripts I use the most. I use czars perfect fighter, token stealth quester, and fruity nmz. those scripts are the ones I use always. I have more then just those ones but the most used ones I got  are those lol by far though the quester is the most OP because questing is cancer lol.

• Boge 1

22 hours ago, donce881 said:

Any ETA when we will be able to use it again? I dont mind all the bugs that script had. Dont really want to bother you, but it would be really nice to know how long it will take you to update it.

1 hour ago, Norscax said:

when are planning to update this script? 

It has been in the update process for quite some time, a large part of how the script works was changed and it's finished, just gotta fix some problems with obfuscated data parsing to make it work on SDN too

• Like 2