Stealth Quester

Token

13 hours ago, gazlo said:

It's not on the SDN because currently it will get you banned very quickly. My guess is that it's triggering auto detection at the GE where it buys the quest items. Token, I am sure you already thought of this but you need randomization on item order and price (as well as random delays of course). Looking forward to an update.

oh whats the ban rate on this? 

On 5/21/2018 at 7:10 PM, gazlo said:

It's not on the SDN because currently it will get you banned very quickly. My guess is that it's triggering auto detection at the GE where it buys the quest items. Token, I am sure you already thought of this but you need randomization on item order and price (as well as random delays of course). Looking forward to an update.

When did the bans occur? I botted every single possible quest on one of my accounts, had to babysit and interfere only a few times. Such a pleasure to see the quest list empty on Stealth Quester.. :) It's on ttl 1000+ right now and I even use explv's walker when walking was necessary, 100% botted, even tut island. On two other accounts like a week ago I did the the quests for pures, no bans. I just started with an third account, I hope i won't get banned but it looks pretty safe. Just babysit it and maybe do the tree gnome village boss and waterfall quest yourself.

On 5/18/2018 at 5:40 AM, 200kwoodcut said:

it doesn't work with mirror mode, the reason is because mirror mode doesn't support talking to NPC's so the bot wouldn't be able to do quests

No, I used mirror mode for a while (like 2 or 3 weeks ago) and it was working as intended, the dialogues were no problem.

Edited by Ln00c

On 5/18/2018 at 2:09 AM, frajelly said:

When you add it back to the SDN can you make an ironman mode? One that doesn't go to the g.e but knows you have the items.

I'll make some of the basic quests especially for 7 qp collect items, but it does work on ironmen atm if you already have the items it requires (list of missing items should be printed in the logger when attempting to go to GE)

On 5/21/2018 at 8:10 PM, gazlo said:

Item order was always randomized, the price is grabbed from rsbuddy and adjusted a bit but most items should change price every 10 mins or so (not sure how often rsbuddy updates the ge api data)

21 hours ago, keldra1993 said:

I really hope this gets updated and fixed again. Avas accumulator is cancer.

The script was fixed a couple of weeks ago, are you still having issues?

4 hours ago, Ln00c said:

When did the bans occur? I botted every single possible quest on one of my accounts, had to babysit and interfere only a few times. Such a pleasure to see the quest list empty on Stealth Quester.. :) It's on ttl 1000+ right now and I even use explv's walker when walking was necessary, 100% botted, even tut island. On two other accounts like a week ago I did the the quests for pures, no bans. I just started with an third account, I hope i won't get banned but it looks pretty safe. Just babysit it and maybe do the tree gnome village boss and waterfall quest yourself.

No, I used mirror mode for a while (like 2 or 3 weeks ago) and it was working as intended, the dialogues were no problem.

Mirror mode afaik was never able to interact with dialogue options other than the first one, so there are many quests that work on mirror mode but I think you will still not be able to do quests like Demon Slayer or Shadow of the Storm on mirror mode

2 hours ago, Token said:

I'll make some of the basic quests especially for 7 qp collect items, but it does work on ironmen atm if you already have the items it requires (list of missing items should be printed in the logger when attempting to go to GE)

Item order was always randomized, the price is grabbed from rsbuddy and adjusted a bit but most items should change price every 10 mins or so (not sure how often rsbuddy updates the ge api data)

Mirror mode afaik was never able to interact with dialogue options other than the first one, so there are many quests that work on mirror mode but I think you will still not be able to do quests like Demon Slayer or Shadow of the Storm on mirror mode

Can I please buy? literally only reason I came to this site

Edited by gnupluslinux
literally only reason I came to this site
  • Like 1
  • Boge 1

7 hours ago, Token said:

Ill re check it wasnt completing jungle potion i was constantly having to help it through nmz quest set aswell

17 hours ago, Ln00c said:

Got a perma ban for macroing when I started 7 QP on a fresh account. Happened like 20 mins in so maybe he had managed to finish one quest and was on the second or so. Wasn't really paying attention when it actually happened, just now that it was scary fast. Account could've been flagged since it was using a VPN IP that is already associated with a banned account (I think).

On 5/23/2018 at 7:37 PM, gazlo said:

Got a perma ban for macroing when I started 7 QP on a fresh account. Happened like 20 mins in so maybe he had managed to finish one quest and was on the second or so. Wasn't really paying attention when it actually happened, just now that it was scary fast. Account could've been flagged since it was using a VPN IP that is already associated with a banned account (I think).

There is also HWID "flag". It's kinda the same as IP "flag" but it's for your hardware. You can change HWID with a program. Just google "HWID changer". But the IP flag is one of the likely reasons.