Stealth Quester

Token

12 hours ago, PulseImpulse said:

Back in my trial i forgot which f2p quest it was but it went to GE to buy the items and got stuck there :???: shouldn't it detect that you don't have enough money , and instead loot the items instead?

It buys all items

5 hours ago, ray8110 said:

any update on the update lol? also do i have to do anything or will the new quest magically pop up when i run osbot?

They will be there whenever it gets approved

Version 1.9.1 (18.10.2017)

Even though I'm completely against this idea, due to the very high number of requests to add stamina potions I've added them to the 4 new quests for the purpose of testing

Added Tree Gnome Village to the available quests list

Added Black Knight's Fortress to the available quests list

Added Mountain Daughter to the available quests list

Added Client of Kourend to the available quests list

Several minor bug fixes

All the new quests are supported on fresh level 3 accounts

All boss fights support safe spots when using spells

I'll be releasing 6 more quests over the next few days, so let me know how the new ones work for you and if the stamina potions are generating any problems. Also please let me know if you encounter any walking bugs around Kourend as that area was released after webwalking and I'm not 100% sure if it works perfectly in there.

Also, I recommend you do Witch's House before attempting Mountain Daughter, but it should work anyway. It may take a few attempts to talk to Svidi without unicorns attacking it.

1 hour ago, Jensen said:

Wow new quests you added are so helpful! I'll be testing them either today or tomorrow. I'll let you know how they go. also is there an option to disable stamina pots? If u think it's best not to use them then I trust u. Thanks a lot bro

No, I released these 4 which require a lot of running before others just for the purpose of testing stamina potions

7 minutes ago, prest said:

hey, all quests works perfectly ecxpt shades of mort'ton, idk it just bought all items from GE and then do nothing, just standing.

Oh sorry I uploaded wrong one, that wasn't supposed to be in there at all lol

Ignore Shadow of Mort'ton until the SDN update