Stealth Quester

Token

On 6/6/2017 at 2:01 PM, bero said:

Its on mirror mode

I'm afraid nothing that require anything to complex interactions will work on mirror client because the mirror client lacks stability too much (eg just the widget hook will fail in most cases), it's been like that at least since december 2015 as far as I know which is why I always left a huge message on the first post warning against use of mirror mode

On 6/6/2017 at 4:26 PM, tomluuk said:

Hey can i maybe try this i will definitely buy it if it works great!

Authed :doge:

On 6/6/2017 at 6:00 PM, YungG said:

Could I have a trial, pal?

On 6/6/2017 at 7:01 PM, tadasz said:

My friend, trial? :)

19 hours ago, mercylad said:

Can you add a command so the script will only do quests that are for a 1def 1pray pure.

I dont want to gain any prayer and defence levels on my account and I would like to use this. I could make a list of which of your quests that you are currently supporting should be in the list if you want.

Would also love a trial

You can create your own quest lists in the 2nd tab and your own gear presets in 3rd, you don't have to use the quickstart options

15 hours ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

@Token

Could you possibly add the quests for Dragon Scimitar? (Tree Gnome, etc.).

Not on the todo list yet

On 6/6/2017 at 3:23 PM, Tissotus said:

Can I have a trial?

Is there a limit to how many times you can do a quest? Some of the quests I've done are not reappearing in the quest selection box.

Also during Evil Dave subquest the script continuously keeps stroking my kitten instead of chasing vermin. (This happen roughly after 15 minutes of chasing vermin perfectly fine.)

Edited by iamdvs

7 hours ago, Folk said:

Just a heads up, eveytime i bot tut island i get banned pretty fast afterwards.

Havent had that problem, must be your script/how the account was created/what you did after tut island. Lots of features are in play.

Only wanted this since the script is $20, and tutorial island with the CLI support this script has would be over the top an excellent edition to the script.

23 hours ago, Folk said:

what quests do you have in the works my man

Will be announced when ready

22 hours ago, Bot 4 zerk said:

Will you be working on adding more quests? or will these be the only quests?

Yes

20 hours ago, iamdvs said:

Is there a limit to how many times you can do a quest? Some of the quests I've done are not reappearing in the quest selection box.

Also during Evil Dave subquest the script continuously keeps stroking my kitten instead of chasing vermin. (This happen roughly after 15 minutes of chasing vermin perfectly fine.)

Runescape only allows you to complete every quest once, it's not a script limit

Did it turn into a hell-kitten?

16 hours ago, mrbirdz said:

@Token

Reckon i could get a trial dude?

10 hours ago, shelboi said:

On the Big Chompy Bird Hunting the script can't buy the items to cook the chomp you have to pick it yourself or the bot will just keep clicking on the fire and the game itself won't register the item.

The script doesn't buy the items, unless you are talking about someting jagex modified in the last game update

7 hours ago, ezpz1234 said:

@Token

Can you add tutorial island to stealth quester?

No, that's going to skyrocket the bans on the whole script even if you don't do tutorial island

6 hours ago, Oliver said:

@Token Hey mate, does it support hcim? Gathering the items instead of purchasing them from GE ? or is there an option to have the items in bank?=

You can have the items in bank but this is totally not worth it, the requirements are strictly implemented

2 hours ago, itumi said:

could i have a trial ? :)

1 hour ago, milanotje said:

can i get a trial?

• Like 1