Stealth Quester

Token

I have to say this script is amazing, saved me hours of questing. 

one suggestion, if possible - as a default setting when purchasing items implementing a check feature for those that wish it, to purchase and equip the best weapon and armour that it can by default?
only mention this as i forgot to equip armour etc; but i was high enough to withstand any impact. 

may be useful for future accounts though

1 minute ago, MR_Trials said:

I have to say this script is amazing, saved me hours of questing. 

one suggestion, if possible - as a default setting when purchasing items implementing a check feature for those that wish it, to purchase and equip the best weapon and armour that it can by default?
only mention this as i forgot to equip armour etc; but i was high enough to withstand any impact. 

may be useful for future accounts though

Unfortunately there is the problem of determining which is the best weapon and armour which requires a full item database dump and writing definitions for ~20k item ids in order to have a sound and complete solution to this

1 minute ago, Token said:

Unfortunately there is the problem of determining which is the best weapon and armour which requires a full item database dump and writing definitions for ~20k item ids in order to have a sound and complete solution to this

totally understandable. well maybe a drop down box? where the user can type the information? 
its not a make or break but just i suggestion :) 

also are there more quests your likely to add in the future? any particulars in the making?

16 minutes ago, MR_Trials said:

totally understandable. well maybe a drop down box? where the user can type the information? 
its not a make or break but just i suggestion :) 

also are there more quests your likely to add in the future? any particulars in the making?

Yes but there is no ETA