Stealth Quester

Token

This script is great. 

My only problem with it is when the bot is purchasing supplies from the GE. It constantly puts in absurd offers for items, (250k for 700 earth runes and 300 water runes), which uses the whole cash stack so the bot closes claiming "Missing required amount of money" for quests when there is a 200k+ cash stack sitting in the offer. 

like why the hell is it trying to buy swordfish for 2438 each?

Edited by aceduece

3 minutes ago, aceduece said:

This script is great. 

My only problem with it is when the bot is purchasing supplies from the GE. It constantly puts in absurd offers for items, (250k for 700 earth runes and 300 water runes), which uses the whole cash stack so the bot closes claiming "Missing required amount of money" for quests when there is a 200k+ cash stack sitting in the offer. 

The prices are not decided by the script, they are based on current market values from what real players offer so they will always fluctuate

2 minutes ago, Token said:

The prices are not decided by the script, they are based on current market values from what real players offer so they will always fluctuate

I encourage you to look into how much exactly you are changing the price from 'market'. I had to restart the script five times to get it to buy the supplies for three quests (waterfall, witch's house, fight arena) when I had a stack of 300k on each account I was trying to use. Eventually I got fed up and just bought everything on the three accounts I was using. 

Saying it uses real offers is a ridiculous claim. 1000 elemental runes =/= 250k, ever. 

Again, I love the script as a whole, it's just frustrating to start up sometimes on newer accounts. 

6 hours ago, M3llow said:

Can i get a trial to the script please?

Authed :doge:

6 hours ago, supercow said:

trial please:boge:

Authed :doge:

6 hours ago, Irvo said:

Any chance you can add some kind of failsafe to it? Like it gets stuck if missclicked into a different tab.

I've never heard of such thing before and the tab switching is entirely in the client code, fill the bug report template and I'll check it in a sec