Stealth Quester

Token

Can I have a trial?smile.png

Authed :doge:

Ran the script for 3-4 hours on a 10 year old account and it got banned for 2 days. Well, RIP. Account was fully hand done aswell. No other scripts used >.<

Did you use the quick start options or did you create a quest list of your own?

so far 28 quest completed out of the 40 you have available. Runtime is 5 hours and the only problem I have experienced so far was during witches house. the script does not attack the npcs that you can safespot so you just sit there motionless. so I had to do that, but other than that this is near flawless! 

heres a proggie! still going strong

Untitled_zpseceocozl.png

Shadow of the Storm is tough when you're under 30hp botting

das_zpsec2efxli.png

Edited by kalzul

so far 28 quest completed out of the 40 you have available. Runtime is 5 hours and the only problem I have experienced so far was during witches house. the script does not attack the npcs that you can safespot so you just sit there motionless. so I had to do that, but other than that this is near flawless! 

heres a proggie! still going strong

Untitled_zpseceocozl.png

Shadow of the Storm is tough when you're under 30hp botting

das_zpsec2efxli.png

Thanks, I'll look into it

I hate to say this man, but jagex is definitely onto something with this script lol.

I used this script on alot of accounts.

1 is a 10 year vet

1 is around 5 or 6 years?

5 are about 1-3 months old.

I did a few quests on the 10 year vet. Got a 2 day ban.

Did the mith gloves option on the 5-6year old account a couple weeks later ( decided to try it out)  2 day ban.

On the 1-3month old accounts I trained them by hand. Decided to make them NMZ accounts. I ran the quests individually at random ( I was even watching the whole time, while doing various thing. Always on different IP adresses.  all of them got PERM banned.

I've never ran this bot and left it unattended. \

Jagex is on to this!

I am extreamly impressed with how well this bot does quests ( must of taken ages to make )   but i can not for the life of me bot safely with this. 

I hate to say this man, but jagex is definitely onto something with this script lol.

I used this script on alot of accounts.

1 is a 10 year vet

1 is around 5 or 6 years?

5 are about 1-3 months old.

I did a few quests on the 10 year vet. Got a 2 day ban.

Did the mith gloves option on the 5-6year old account a couple weeks later ( decided to try it out)  2 day ban.

On the 1-3month old accounts I trained them by hand. Decided to make them NMZ accounts. I ran the quests individually at random ( I was even watching the whole time, while doing various thing. Always on different IP adresses.  all of them got PERM banned.

I've never ran this bot and left it unattended. \

Jagex is on to this!

I am extreamly impressed with how well this bot does quests ( must of taken ages to make )   but i can not for the life of me bot safely with this. 

Yes the quick start options may have been profiled, that's why I'm thinking of simply removing all of them so people stop running the same configurations and force them to make their own quest lists and gear presets (which is on the second tab)