Stealth Quester

Token

The script won't do animal magnetism. It simply sits at the G.E and logs out. I have all the neccessary requirements (quests and stats) yet it won't complete the quest. Additionally, if you select the "ALL" option and don't have the required stats (e.g. 10 fishing for fish contest), the script will attempt to complete said quest.

Edit: Bought supps, but carried on with something else. I'll report back in a lil on animal mag. Fingers Crossed. 

Edit2: On lost city, the script will fail the safespot on the tree spirit if you dont have enough run and try to fight it will spells 1v1. You get hit 10s and it's unable to kill it efficiently. Can you change the code to make it wait for 20 run energy so it can safe spot the monster?

Edit3: Tribal Totem - Script doesn't have a check system to make sure you board the ship from brimhaven to ardy when you pay 30 gp. It sits there and does nothing for 3 min, before I paid myself. 

Edited by chebding

The script won't do animal magnetism. It simply sits at the G.E and logs out. I have all the neccessary requirements (quests and stats) yet it won't complete the quest. Additionally, if you select the "ALL" option and don't have the required stats (e.g. 10 fishing for fish contest), the script will attempt to complete said quest.

Edit: Bought supps, but carried on with something else. I'll report back in a lil on animal mag. Fingers Crossed. 

Make sure your account has access to Morytania. The script will automatically complete this step if it does Priest in Peril itself

Fishing Contest may be displayed on the GUI until buying supplies but it should not actually attempt to complete it if you don't have the requirements, it only skips the quests upon reaching them in the current list as you may obtain the requirements while questing (eg you can do Doric's Quest before The Knight's sword for the smithing requirement)

I'll add some code to wait for run energy

Edited by Token

Make sure your account has access to Morytania. The script will automatically complete this step if it does Priest in Peril itself

Fishing Contest may be displayed on the GUI until buying supplies but it should not actually attempt to complete it if you don't have the requirements, it only skips the quests upon reaching them in the current list as you may obtain the requirements while questing (eg you can do Doric's Quest before The Knight's sword for the smithing requirement)

I'll add some code to wait for run energy

I added a third edit for tribal totem, but the script stopped mid way through priest n peril so I had to finish it. It doesn't appear in the list when I check ava's or solely picking quests so I'm unsure. Then again, I never actually stepped foot in Morytania so that could be why! I'll report back after I confirm everything with Drezel. Dunno how it could sense that though.

Also, does the script have a built-in auto walker for DMM. I'm interested in using it this seasonal!

Edited by chebding

I added a third edit for tribal totem, but the script stopped mid way through priest n peril so I had to finish it. It doesn't appear in the list when I check ava's or solely picking quests so I'm unsure. Then again, I never actually stepped foot in Morytania so that could be why! I'll report back after I confirm everything with Drezel. Dunno how it could sense that though.

Also, does the script have a built-in auto walker for DMM. I'm interested in using it this seasonal!

There are a few issues which I'm aware of ever since .59 for which I've been uploading temporary fixes, as they are not in the script code. Failing to board the ship may be due to a webwalker error (can be seen in the logger if that's the case). For the ship part I uploaded a fix 2 days ago but the SDN still hasn't updated, it will take take ships from another place as the webwalker in .68 seems to have some error with the Port Sarim ship.

There is a DMM button on the GUI which was requested about a month ago by a user, I have not tested it myself as I never played DMM, but all it does is ignore teleports. In order to use it, you are required to have the required items as there is no Grand Exchange 

Could you explain how to change the attack style, as i cannot see it anywhere in the settings thanks.

You have to create a gear preset using the Gear Editor tab. Set your gear and preferred attack style in game then press "Load Gear". The gear should now be displayed on the GUI including the attack style, marked as FIRST, SECOND, THIRD, FOURTH and FIFTH (for magic). They are in the same order as they appear in the combat tab, FIRST usually being accurate, SECOND aggressive, THIRD controlled, FOURTH defensive. After you are done with the preset, press "Save Preset" and then from the main window where you add quests to your quest list, select the gear preset (initially, it will be set to the "DEFAULT" preset)

@Token The script's now doing animal mag after I ventured to morytania. Thank you!

Edit: During animal mag, the script takes a dangerous path through the swamp without food and WALKS. Please let it take this path only if you meet certain criteria to prevent deaths.

Edit2: DMM mode doesn't work for me. When I tried Waterfall quest, it banked everything, didn't start the quest then walked to White Wolf Mountain and died lol.

Edited by chebding

@Token The script's now doing animal mag after I ventured to morytania. Thank you!

Edit: During animal mag, the script takes a dangerous path through the swamp without food and WALKS. Please let it take this path only if you meet certain criteria to prevent deaths.

It used to be blacklisted but they removed scripters ability to blacklist areas :feels:

I guess adding food is all I can do for now until they re-add it to the webwalker

It used to be blacklisted but they removed scripters ability to blacklist areas feels.png

I guess adding food is all I can do for now until they re-add it to the webwalker

Sorry for the repost, but since you responded already.

DMM mode doesn't work for me. When I tried Waterfall quest, it banked everything, didn't start the quest then walked to White Wolf Mountain and died lol. Maybe you could integrate an autowalker that attempts to avoid dangerous areas and doesn't require teleports unless players have runes. Additionally an AIO food option would be nice as well. I didn't try it on a DMM world though.

Edited by chebding

Sorry for the repost, but since you responded already.

DMM mode doesn't work for me. When I tried Waterfall quest, it banked everything, didn't start the quest then walked to White Wolf Mountain and died lol. Maybe you could integrate an autowalker that attempts to avoid dangerous areas and doesn't require teleports unless players have runes. Additionally an AIO food option would be nice as well. I didn't try it on a DMM world though.

I can't integrate anything walking related as that's entirely a client built-in feature, it has to be fixed on OSBot's end. We cannot blacklist areas with the current API and having a games necklace requirement on DMM is just not feasible, I'll have to wait for a new method in the webwalking classes that allows avoiding areas when generating paths (we had one before which was used in Animal Magnetism, was removed in recent updates)

will it use safe spots for example for fight arena? for pures and such

If you use a gear preset that contains a spell it will use safe spots. The quick start options have predefined gear presets that use spells to safe spot most quests