Stealth Quester

Token

didnt work 2 of them times due to updates and client being broken sad.png and the last time i used it was for 1 quest and trial ran out please smile.png?

Fine...

The last update is also finally on SDN, after 4 days of wait. Let me know if you find bugs on the most recent 4 quests added (Big Chompy Bird Hunting, RFD Dwarf Subquest, RFD Pirate Subquest, RFD Ogre Subquest).

• Like 1

It was my fault! I ate a swordfish so the script thought it had the incorrect amount

Oh, thank god it was not something else they changed in banking.

Quick update: I modified the original post to make it more clear and you can now see what quests are associated with each quick start button. I'm reworking interactions and banking right now to fix the bugs reported lately, including Romeo And Juliet, Pirate's Treasure, The Knight's Sword. 

As requested, I have also included a popup which will notify the user that he does not have enough money to purchase the required items and will stop the script and The Knight's Sword will be more level 3 friendly.

PS: the new quests involve some combat so please have decent stats before attempting the last additions! At least during RFD Pirate Subquest you will have to defeat 7 enemies between 23 and 31 combat. I it on accounts with 36 attack and 30 strength (generated by Waterfall Quest, so doing that before should be enough).

Edited by Token
  • Like 1

for jungle potion it trys to use the mithril grapple shortcut... but if  you walk it manually to the start of the quest it works great 

That's caused by the webwalker which apparently is unable to properly check conditions for shortcuts, I'll upload a temporary fix for that.

Just bought your script... Amazing!!! Hope you'll add shades of Mort'ton quest in the future smile.png

Thanks for the feedback, I'll take a look at it when continuing the Morytania quest series.

• Like 1

That's caused by the webwalker which apparently is unable to properly check conditions for shortcuts, I'll upload a temporary fix for that.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll take a look at it when continuing the Morytania quest series.

may i get a trial please? if so how long will i have the trial for?

Token, new quests are great! smile.png 1 thing i did notice is when it makes the dwarf drunk (RFD dwarf) after cut scene it attacks a dwarf sometimes on low lvls thing can be a problem 

Thanks for the feedback, did you also try the other 3 quests? Have bots managed to complete them without any problems? Well, bots generally missclick sometimes (because everything is based on InteractionEvent which is not accurate itself) but I'll see what I can do.

The bot ran very well, it got stuck a few times, once running into a a meele tree on the way to draynor manor from falador via the agility stepping stones, it would have killed the bot if wasn't watching it, it got stuck at one similar one, but a plant that goes meele on karamja i think in jungle potion.

A few times it seemed to struggle with camera angles after opening doors to places and not stepping inside. 

other than that it was extremely efficient and a joy to watch. 

when i can afford it i will seriously consider buying this, 

What quests are you going next?