Stealth Quester

Token

New bank system broken banking a bit have a look when starting and buyng items doesnt remove cash stack and some stacked items while questing

can confirm it doesn't take coins out of bank when buying items

That's kind of an API issue right now. I think all scripts which involve banking are broken but OSBot devs are working on it already and should be fixed as soon as possible.

• Like 1

OSBot updated but the banking issue is not entirely fixed, I uploaded a temporary fix for banking just in case the SDN updates before OSBot. The ridiculous prices the script used so far were adjusted (eg: beads lowered from 30k to 6k, ashes from 1k to 100gp, pot of flour from 5k to 500gp, goblin mail from 10k to 1k) and so you should be able to get 7 QP with only about 10k cash. Script threading has also been slightly improved and the bank finding algorithm has been optimised (should no longer take 5-10 seconds to find a bank, the script should achieve this in 1-2 seconds now). There have been a few bug fixes on Gertrude's Cat, Priest in Peril and Animal Magnetism. The script will now also use food to fight the Monk of Zamorak during Priest in Peril, allowing completion at much lower levels. The amount of food required for The Knight's Sword has been increased to 17 and eating while mining the blurite rock has been improved.

Let me know if you have any other issues/suggestions and I would also like to remind everyone that mirror mode dialogues/widgets are not fixed yet (I made a report on them like 1 month ago) and the webwalking is still buggy but the temporary fixes I added should cover everything featured in the script.

question, do u have a recommend order to do the quests in? basically I'm wondering if there is a good order to do the easier lower requirement lower gold cost quests first?

I usually use the quick start buttons because that will complete the quests in the right order such as Fishing Contest before RFD or Priest in Peril before Animal Magnetism. If you use the All button for instance, it will start with the F2P ones such as Cook's Assistant, Imp Catcher, Doric's Quest etc. Then it will complete all the P2P quests and finish off with Pirate's Treasure, Prince Ali Rescue and Vampire Slayer. This order was chosen because of some compatibility issues with webwalking in earlier versions but I will probably rearrange them soon because there is no point in having Pirate's Treasure, Prince Ali Rescue and Vampire Slayer on last positions anymore. I'm not sure if it's the best order but it's what I personally use.