Stealth Quester

Token

I don't know whats going on, but as of today it does not reconizge if quests are done and just stops moving.

I babysit it trying to do mith gloves. it completes goblin dp. but then does nothing then i start cooks assistant as a normal quest. it runs to the cook without grabbing the supplies the bank.

and just stands there current quest while its completed. I've tried running debug mode but nothing works.

any clue on how to fix? or do i need to all quests manual now since 2 of mith gloves list are allready completed?

INFO][Bot #1][03/20 08:49:13 AM]: [DEBUG] Current quest: GOBLIN_DIPLOMACY
[INFO][Bot #1][03/20 08:49:13 AM]: [ERROR] Failed to find first stage
[INFO][Bot #1][03/20 08:49:13 AM]: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at api.NUl.g(xk:218)
    at api.NUl.g(xk:187)
    at api.COM3.g(jj:281)
    at l.CoN.g(hp:192)
    at api.auX.h(kh:75)
    at j.NUl.onLoop(rj:263)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ih:18)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][03/20 08:49:13 AM]: [DEBUG] Current quest: GOBLIN_DIPLOMACY

Edited by dieg0

21 minutes ago, dieg0 said:

I don't know whats going on, but as of today it does not reconizge if quests are done and just stops moving.

I babysit it trying to do mith gloves. it completes goblin dp. but then does nothing then i start cooks assistant as a normal quest. it runs to the cook without grabbing the supplies the bank.

and just stands there current quest while its completed. I've tried running debug mode but nothing works.

any clue on how to fix? or do i need to all quests manual now since 2 of mith gloves list are allready completed?

INFO][Bot #1][03/20 08:49:13 AM]: [DEBUG] Current quest: GOBLIN_DIPLOMACY
[INFO][Bot #1][03/20 08:49:13 AM]: [DEBUG] Current quest: GOBLIN_DIPLOMACY

There is a known exception where people complete Goblin's Diplomacy manually if that's the case, where the script cannot recognize it being completed because people somehow complete the stages differently than the script does

I've re-run the script a few times but to no succees. how can it be difrent if its completed?

How can this be fixed, because no other quests run at the moment.

I've added all the mith glove quests manually and it runs to quests without grabbing items even while standing infront of ge.

Edited by dieg0

2 hours ago, dieg0 said:

I've re-run the script a few times but to no succees. how can it be difrent if its completed?

How can this be fixed, because no other quests run at the moment.

I've added all the mith glove quests manually and it runs to quests without grabbing items even while standing infront of ge.

Run a quest list that doesn't contain Goblin Diplomacy, and don't turn on debug mode unless you need it

It's different because someone completed it manually and if I knew what that person did differently than the script I would appreciate if someone told me so I can add it

I noticed something during the trial. When buying quest items through the ge, it placed multiple buy orders(all completed) for the same items in a row. The main ones were onions and Greenmans ale. I hand picked the few quests I wanted it to do. The second is I received a 2 day ban on the account which was never botted on before, it was more than likely due to the buy order since it ran flawless the rest of the time.

1 hour ago, Ryancb596 said:

I noticed something during the trial. When buying quest items through the ge, it placed multiple buy orders(all completed) for the same items in a row. The main ones were onions and Greenmans ale. I hand picked the few quests I wanted it to do. The second is I received a 2 day ban on the account which was never botted on before, it was more than likely due to the buy order since it ran flawless the rest of the time.

yeah you aren't the first to say that. It was dope on a trial about 2 months ago but 2 of my friends have used it lately and got banned off the back. even tested it on accounts that were never botted and 2 days or perms. also @Token check what this retard did with your script.

Edited by dragonite3000
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Ryancb596 said:

Did you start the client from CLI?