Stealth Quester

Token

Hey, @Token with my free trial I notice a couple of bugs but there not really bugs but anyways my account is only a f2p at the moment and I was doing prince of Ali rescue it kept on wanting to use the shortcut from lumbridge to Alkarid instead of paying for the gate 10gp. So I don't know what you can add like something but other than that what a wonderful script keep up the good work!!

Hey, @Token with my free trial I notice a couple of bugs but there not really bugs but anyways my account is only a f2p at the moment and I was doing prince of Ali rescue it kept on wanting to use the shortcut from lumbridge to Alkarid instead of paying for the gate 10gp. So I don't know what you can add like something but other than that what a wonderful script keep up the good work!!

Thanks, that's unfortunately strictly related to webwalking which is very broken right now. Running Prince Ali Rescue on P2P should not be a problem though as it will rely on teleports there and not encounter the Al Kharid gate.

trial plz?

Authed :doge:

• Like 1