Stealth Quester

Token

After death and it did have a glarial's amulet

Did this happen while running a quick start session or a normal one?

i had this same issue.

I'll take a look at it.

can i have an Auth?

looks very nice

Authed :doge:

Token SDN updated i only got 1 word for you that is AMAZING good job on this bot!

hi, did my auth expired ? :( when u gonna release this?

Auths generally last between 24 and 48 hours but I can always reauth you if it expires. The script will be released shortly, it's a bit delayed right now because of a few recent bugs in the new content and SDN taking too long to update.

bug report : on vampire slayer it clicks : No, Vampires are scary ...

so it does not start the quest..

if i pause and click : ok i will seek for an adventure and remains the scriptt it will walk to Dr Harlow:

at Dr Harlow: buy me a drink please : it clicks : no you had enough instead of Morgan needs your help

pause and does everthing self and give him beer and remains script it will correctly kill the vampire 

Edited by leek

bug report : on vampire slayer it clicks : No, Vampires are scary ...

so it does not start the quest..

if i pause and click : ok i will seek for an adventure and remains the scriptt it will walk to Dr Harlow:

at Dr Harlow: buy me a drink please : it clicks : no you had enough instead of Morgan needs your help

pause and does everthing self and give him beer and remains script it will correctly kill the vampire 

It sounds like you might be using mirror mode. I had previously uploaded a version of the script where the script would tell you that OSBot's mirror mode won't support complex scripts because it's simply missing some hooks. There is nothing to be done about that unless the developers fix the mirror mode. Unfortunately that version was not approved because I'm not supposed to tell users that mirror mode is not working even though that's exacly the case. Until those missing hooks are added to mirror mode I advise you to use stealth injection because the script heavily relies on dialogues which is exacly one of the disfunctional hooks mirror mode has which results in always selecting first option in every dialogue, thus no script that requires dialogue interaction can work on mirror mode.

• Like 1

damm it's getting better and better 

it did waterfall quest in 10 minutes including buying all items for other quest!

really like the part of that it attacks a skelaton to avoid the moss gaints great for pures! 

thank you best script ever :D

really like the : Buying items on G.E and how it picks the prices and ista buy all it realy nice

you need really release it to SDN... i will buy it you can easily ask $10 each month 

• Like 1