[!Buying Reset/Rolled Back/Jag-Rolled Account!] "PLEASE LOOK"

Nos

In 2010-2011 jagex temporarily reset/rolled back accounts that botted, some of these accounts were freshly whiped to all 10 stats id like to purchase one of these as i am kinda a collector and find it an important part of the rs timeline. If you have one or know of one please let me know!

what exactly im looking for "a account with its stats all reset to 10 that still has alot of quest points and task gear"

Nos

Edited by Nos

so all you want is an account with 10 in everything?

yes i want an account that was reset to all 10 stats but kept its quest points/achievement diaries and all items....

these accounts where the reason there was 10 defence accounts with arma storm/barrows gloves/turmoil, but since the eoc update you cannot use any of the items without having the levels for them so they are pretty much worthless now.

i think i actually have 2 or 3 accounts like this, ill have to check and ill get back to you!

thanks man let me know whenever ya can.

This happened to my old main. I was botting for almost a whole year almost 8 hours a day before one day I logged in and many of my stats were reset to 10-30. I had almost all my skills at 90 before. It was great

i may be interested in buying it.

• 3 weeks later...