F2p botting

spacewar420

Have been running 4 bots in f2p now, not all at once though... been doing it for the past two/three weeks and only one of them has received a ban. 

I've paused botting on one of my f2p accounts atm because I actually managed to bot it for a wile, and the stats are close to where I was trying to get them. Really it all depends on when you bot, if you use breaks, and how good or crappy the script you are using. Found a really good fighter on SDN that has worked very well so far, and I'm pretty sure that's the only reason I haven't gotten banned yet.

mirror mode blaw blaw change ur look blaw blaw, all that matters is u gotta not get reported which is impossible unless u watch the bot 24/7 and reply to people, and also i think the amount of playtime per day/week and number of logon/logouts is a big factor, always dump your profits onto a mule or sell ur gold on a forums site, u WILL get banned could be a day/week/month, always have a few backup accounts ready for when ur current ones get banned so you dont have alot of downtime, F**K Jagex bot 24/7 hardcore ftw!!!!!!

f2p is pointless botting to be fair if using proxies just a waste of money.

f2p botting is 9/10 pointless I agree but how are you wasting money when it's f2p? Really if anything botting p2p is pointless if you get membership on the account and then get banned 3 days later... Really if you aren't willing to take the risk or really know how to bot without getting banned I don't see why people are on a oldrs botting forum complaining about it saying its pointless... Smh

~SmaTTeR

Edited by SmaTTeR

f2p botting is 9/10 pointless I agree but how are you wasting money when it's f2p? Really if anything botting p2p is pointless if you get membership on the account and then get banned 3 days later... Really if you aren't willing to take the risk or really know how to bot without getting banned I don't see why people are on a oldrs botting forum complaining about it saying its pointless... Smh

~SmaTTeR

Did you seriously just waste 10 Minutes writing that?

I would suggest looking into changing your:

• IP
  • Mac-address
  • HWID

This will stop you getting banned so fast because you're flagged.

There are guides about this online. This is ways Jagex monitor you/flag you after your first ban, you'll always get banned because they'll be monitoring you, change all of these things listed above.

Extra tips:

• Use paid scripts or private scripts (Jagex already have patterns of free scripts recorded so you'll get banned easily)
  • Maybe look into using private VPN's and using member accounts

Goodluck with your botting though. :)

Edited by Adventurer