Gym Tips?

Attaboy

I've been working out 4-5 Times a week lately, I'm trying to lose some weight and gain some muscle. and I was wondering if anyone got some tips/suggestions for me?

What I do is basicly this:
Intensive cardio for 15mins which will burn around 140-150 calories. (I've seen people burn less calories then that in more than half an hour) So I think I'm doing well.
and 45min of weights training, which concludes abs, legs,arms basicly everything.

I train the same set of muscles everytime I go to the gym.

Anyone got any tips for me?

Try to rotate you're schedule every month.

I trained my chest 2 times a week, 1 time bench press, 1 time with dumbells.

3 Things wich you should never forget to do: benchpress, Deadlift (get someone to explain it you, you can fuck up youre back if you dont use the right form), Squatting.

Also dont try to go to much, watch out for overtraining.

I trained for 2 years, 5 days a week, sometimes 2 times a day (fucking addiction) each session i went took 1.5/2 hours, but at the end i fucked myself up..

Went great on weights, more more and more untill my body was so stressed that i got one injury after the other, with this said im still recovering from my shoulder injury been out of the gym for 7 months already, and to be honest i wish i was not that dumb to ignore my body trying to ask for recovery...

Also

Now when i get back to the gym i have to start all over again, i go to the chiropractor for a long time now and finnaly the end is in sight so i can start back again.

Just listen to you're body, if you're to tired better to skip the gym for one day then overtrain.

everybody type is different, my mate got fucked in a few months for me it took a while before i got all the problems..

If you need more help feel free to add me on skype: bdw0223, theres alot to know about going to the gym.

I went through the trial and error, started 3 years ago when i was fat as fuck, 98kg with a height of 1.73, after a year fucking around i went all out(up and down in weight because of the wrong things done) and went to 67kg, had alot of help from the guys at the gym and im proud to say after all this time it was really worth it lol.

Edited by bdw0223
  • Like 2

diet diet diet

you are (probably) losing more calories than others because of your weight vs theirs, you lose a lot more the more you weigh

not sure about the whole AIO sesh and im no expert but if you're going 4-5 times a week I suggest getting a schedule, working basic muscle groups per day - chest, shoulders, back, arms, legs and group abs/cardio in with them pre/post workout, switch it and your exercises up every so often, there are plenty of articles for this

the key 100% to losing fat is your diet. look up the keto diet, i found that one to work relatively well 

your best shot is looking elsewhere online, there are 1000s of websites made for this purpose 

Edited by Lights

diet diet diet

you are (probably) losing more calories than others because of your weight vs theirs, you lose a lot more the more you weigh

not sure about the whole AIO sesh and im no expert but if you're going 4-5 times a week I suggest getting a schedule, working basic muscle groups per day - chest, shoulders, back, arms, legs and group abs/cardio in with them pre/post workout, switch it and your exercises up every so often, there are plenty of articles for this

the key 100% to losing fat is your diet. look up the keto diet, i found that one to work relatively well 

your best shot is looking elsewhere online, there are 1000s of websites made for this purpose 

If have tried multiple diets but diets ain't working for me. The diet that does help for me is a eat half of what you eat diet. 

3 Years ago I lost 10kg within 3months by eating 'half of what you eat' diet and going 2-3 times a week to the gym. 

But I guess I am still in the trial/error phase, because I gained a little bit of weight during the past 1 and a half week. (I think It's muscle tho)

Try to rotate you're schedule every month.

I trained my chest 2 times a week, 1 time bench press, 1 time with dumbells.

3 Things wich you should never forget to do: benchpress, Deadlift (get someone to explain it you, you can fuck up youre back if you dont use the right form), Squatting.

Also dont try to go to much, watch out for overtraining.

I trained for 2 years, 5 days a week, sometimes 2 times a day (fucking addiction) each session i went took 1.5/2 hours, but at the end i fucked myself up..

Went great on weights, more more and more untill my body was so stressed that i got one injury after the other, with this said im still recovering from my shoulder injury been out of the gym for 7 months already, and to be honest i wish i was not that dumb to ignore my body trying to ask for recovery...

Also

Now when i get back to the gym i have to start all over again, i go to the chiropractor for a long time now and finnaly the end is in sight so i can start back again.

Just listen to you're body, if you're to tired better to skip the gym for one day then overtrain.

everybody type is different, my mate got fucked in a few months for me it took a while before i got all the problems..

If you need more help feel free to add me on skype: bdw0223, theres alot to know about going to the gym.

I went through the trial and error, started 3 years ago when i was fat as fuck, 98kg with a height of 1.73, after a year fucking around i went all out(up and down in weight because of the wrong things done) and went to 67kg, had alot of help from the guys at the gym and im proud to say after all this time it was really worth it lol.

Send you a message, check your inbox.

If have tried multiple diets but diets ain't working for me. The diet that does help for me is a eat half of what you eat diet. 

3 Years ago I lost 10kg within 3months by eating 'half of what you eat' diet and going 2-3 times a week to the gym. 

But I guess I am still in the trial/error phase, because I gained a little bit of weight during the past 1 and a half week. (I think It's muscle tho)

Fat loss = calories in vs calories out, look into intermittentt fasting, it has a similar concept, skip meals and eat between windows

If your main goal is to lose weight then your weights aren't really helping you lol, just make sure that you are eating well

Like I said, I lost 10kg within 3 months by doing 15mins of cardio and 45mins of strength training 3 years ago. Now I'm hoping this method will still work for me. 

And from what I have heard, As long as I don't eat that much I will burn my fat into muscle, So I think the strength training part is helping me.

Tip the more muscle mass u have the easier it is to burn fat. Also u have to experiment with what works best for YOU (pretty much anything to do with fitness)Get some creatine and protein powder( if u don't already have them) -creatine may add a LITTLE bit of water weight but your workouts should last longer limit your carb intake but u still need them of course - morning would be a good time to eat them...probably not before bed or it won't be good for loosing weight. U could also do morning cardio on a empty stomach which will help to burn more calories then normal. Umm switch your training up a bit or it will get boring and u will get used to it...I can't think of what else to tell u it's getting a bit late. But anyways if u have a question feel free to ask me :)

Eh had to add I did mention taking supplements( creatine a protein powder) these two are the only supplements which will improve your workouts a little bit. Fat burners and test boosters are bs and don't work lol.

• Like 1

I've been working out 4-5 Times a week lately, I'm trying to lose some weight and gain some muscle. and I was wondering if anyone got some tips/suggestions for me?

What I do is basicly this:

Intensive cardio for 15mins which will burn around 140-150 calories. (I've seen people burn less calories then that in more than half an hour) So I think I'm doing well.

and 45min of weights training, which concludes abs, legs,arms basicly everything.

I train the same set of muscles everytime I go to the gym.

Anyone got any tips for me?

GIve yourself some shock training if you keep doing the same weights each time ur body gets used to what ur doing .

push yourself remmber that ur mind gives up 1000s times before ur body will .

if you want to gain muscle, its all about eating. you need to give your body fuel to grow (protein & good carbs). dont eat bad carbs. you can look up what those are. use myfitnesspal app for iphone or android and it will automatically calculate how many calories you need to eat per day. make sure you drink protein shake every day. i'd recommend twice a day. and that's pretty much it. you'll bulk in no time.

• Like 1