Molly's Planker

Molly

@Molly Mac OSX here using Mirror Mode, works great but then sometimes it will just hang on the plank making screen indefinitely after a misclick or something? Its weird but if I right click the logs it will continue making planks but I cant continuously babysit. happens every few minutes

Edit: I think it tries to click too low? then it gets stuck You should make it try to click again if it misses, because it seems to just give up either eternally clicking or just waiting there until I get logged, I think this because sometimes it visually looks like it is over the plank button but I guess the clickbox is smaller than what your script thinks

Edited by darcy190

On 8/4/2017 at 9:40 PM, darcy190 said:

@Molly Mac OSX here using Mirror Mode, works great but then sometimes it will just hang on the plank making screen indefinitely after a misclick or something? Its weird but if I right click the logs it will continue making planks but I cant continuously babysit. happens every few minutes

Edit: I think it tries to click too low? then it gets stuck You should make it try to click again if it misses, because it seems to just give up either eternally clicking or just waiting there until I get logged, I think this because sometimes it visually looks like it is over the plank button but I guess the clickbox is smaller than what your script thinks

This may be an issue exclusive to mirror mode, the script is coded such that a misclick will not cause it to hang indefinitely. Next time you have this occur could you post what the logger says so I can try to figure out what's causing the issue.

9 hours ago, kevin la said:

tons of glitches would not recommend.

Please post what issues, using the bug report form in my OP, you are having so I can fix them.