Molly's Planker

Molly

1 hour ago, Gokhaan said:

Hey I bought this and I have a problem with the one at Eastern Varrock, sometimes it does not turn the Wood into planks, and is stuck on the converting menu near the sawmill operator.

Edit: Works, but still gets stuck sometimes

When this occurs could you post what the logger says? I haven't been able to get this to occur.

On 9/6/2017 at 11:10 PM, YesBro said:

Hey Molly!

I'm interested in getting into gold farming on OSRS and I'm wondering what the ban rates are like for a planker script these days.

I'm looking for a script that will run atleast for a couple days so I can actually make profit lol.

I have not used this to gold farm for some time so idk what the rates are like these days. The script should be stable though.

On 9/9/2017 at 10:40 PM, Ucona said:

Hey can I please get a refund? I purchased earlier today and its really buggy.  I got Khal's instead and working great. thanks.  I did get your hide tanner though and its perfect!

I am not able to give refunds, OSBot handles anything related to money. You will need to post in the refunds and appeals subforum and request one there.

22 minutes ago, doemorustig said:

could i get a trial please?

You have one now.

Bug report: gets stuck when the screen is opened to select which logs to turn into planks at the sawmill in varrock.

Mirror mode: no

Settings: oak planks, stam pots, 100k cash, bank at 10k, 26 logs/ inv

Screenshot_20170915-001358.png

Edit: ill try to get a decent screenshot next time. On my phone right now.

Im also unsure if it freezes forever at this point or if stops for like 5 minutes.

Edited by doemorustig

Hey Molly, I've just started the client and it still does it.
I've watched what it does and it freezes when the sawmill screen opens and then waits 5 minutes for it to log out, then logs back in and makes the logs into planks and works fine until it freezes at the sawmill again (doesn't always freeze).

I'm using the 1.9 version.

This is a screenshot.

Knipsel.JPG

Edited by doemorustig

On 9/15/2017 at 9:54 AM, doemorustig said:

Hey Molly, I've just started the client and it still does it.
I've watched what it does and it freezes when the sawmill screen opens and then waits 5 minutes for it to log out, then logs back in and makes the logs into planks and works fine until it freezes at the sawmill again (doesn't always freeze).

I'm using the 1.9 version.

This is a screenshot.

Knipsel.JPG

Found the issue! So what was happening is the bot would sometimes overshoot the widget it was attempting to interact with and the mouse would end up still on top of the widget, but on a portion that didn't actually have the option to make the planks. The bot would continually try to make the planks, but wouldn't move the mouse because it determined it was already on top of the widget it needed to click and so it didn't need to move. Fortunately I able to determine if the interaction is successful or not, if it is not the mouse will now move and reattempt the interaction. This fix will be live in v2.0. I apologize for the delay in response, I am currently in the process of moving and that and schoolwork has distracted me lately.