RQ Chopper | Woodcutting as it should be

lisabe96

• 2 weeks later...

lummy yew aint workin

I do custom when in lumby works A treat 

I made A new bot currently 18 woodcutting I will be keeping proggies as my other bots have been

banned after weeks of work XD

last proggie 

name:hu mon

occupation rqwoodchopper

level achieved at ban 91 woodcutting (yews from lvl60)

time run: 10 hours per night for roughly 5 weeks

gp made - 16m osrs 

• 5 weeks later...

i've been using it to cut yews in edgeville and recently switched to edgeville magic logs(more profit) and i'm surrently 90 woodcutting with no problems. i just turn the psedu(or w/e it is) anti ban on and run it 10 hours a day with breaks. also i noticed it doesnt actually pick up nests? gonna try redownlaoding it because it was several months ago when i first downloaded and started using this bot(without a single ban). 

also, i noticed another thing. when the bot missclicks a tree at edgeville, and happens to click outside of the area that the yews are, itl wait for the bot to run all the way out and around to the ouside(near the rs3 soul wars entrance usually) and wont click back in until several seconds after it reaches its destination. it's also gotten stuck on the door but i havent seen that for months i think it was to due with an update on rs.

• 3 weeks later...