RQ Chopper | Woodcutting as it should be

lisabe96

I'll check it out when my current project is finished.

I'll update all of my scripts then

Aight. Here's what I found out. I had custom location set before, and I think that's where the issue occurred; however, with range guild selected, it deposited all the logs and kept the axe. 

Edited by RK9

script is great but there's 1 big issue. At Draynor whenever the bot goes to bank whether it was custom or a set area, he enters the bank and spams click multiple times left side of the door  and sit there for a bit, then walks to the bank booth. The issue is, it's too obvious it's a bot. IF it went straight for the banking counter it'd have been better. What it does is, it clicks on the door's frame, then spams click on the left by those 4 booths by the wall instead of going straight for the banking booth. I hope I made it clear tongue.png
To visualize it, imagine you are at the bank's door and the camera is poiting towards the fishing area/willow area. Now the left spot right by the door's entrance inside bank is the culprit.

great script.

Edited by Cl3arSky
  • Like 1

script is great but there's 1 big issue. At Draynor whenever the bot goes to bank whether it was custom or a set area, he enters the bank and spams click multiple times left side of the door  and sit there for a bit, then walks to the bank booth. The issue is, it's too obvious it's a bot. IF it went straight for the banking counter it'd have been better. What it does is, it clicks on the door's frame, then spams click on the left by those 4 booths by the wall instead of going straight for the banking booth. I hope I made it clear tongue.png

To visualize it, imagine you are at the bank's door and the camera is poiting towards the fishing area/willow area. Now the left spot right by the door's entrance inside bank is the culprit.

great script.

As mentioned before, it's a webwalking issue. Hope it will be fixed with the next API update. :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...