lisabe96

YwEenYz.png

RQ Chopper | Woodcutting as it should be

By RandQm

Features:

All trees to be made available

Many locations, also less popular ones!

Auto-check bank for better axe

Start anywhere, anytime, the bot will prepare (Go to area, bank, take axe, ...) on it's own!

Anti-ban implementations

Powerchopping & taking bird nest options!

Anti-fail systems built in

Advanced information display

Easy & clear GUI

SMART TREE DETECTION

when all trees are down, walk to the one which will respawn first

AUTO-SWITCH TO BETTER TREES

When this option is toggled on, the bot will keep track of leveling up.

Once it reaches the required level for a better tree (required level + 5 for tree's over willow) it

will head to those trees and start training there without you having to do anything!

When using powermode, it will not go to better trees anymore once it reached willow as willows

are the fastest experience.

CUSTOM LOCATION SUPPORT

Cut anywhere you want not bounded by locations!

In the GUI, choose the type of tree you want to cut and choose "custom" as location.

Stand in the center of the area you want to cut in when starting the script.

The bot will scan the area in a 15x15 radius for the type of tree you specified.

It will save those trees and start choppin! When not using powerchopping mode

it will find the closest bank to use.

Download:

Current version: 2.0

Click here to download!

Soon to be on the SDN

For now, place the downloaded jar in:

c:\Users\YOUR_USER\OSBot\Scripts\

rNP6gma.png

kCYo5Xr.png

aL5Crt7.png

Configurations:

Powerchopping: When powerchopping the bot will drop the logs instead of banking them.

This will increase training speed.

Take bird nests: When a bird nest falls, the bot will attempt to pick it up.

Smart delays: The bot will randomly break like a real human would do when playing.

This will lower training speed but might decrease the chance on a ban.

Pseudo anti-ban: The bot will perform actions like a human would do (moving camera, opening tabs, ...)

Some people claim this will lower the chance on a ban. Using it will not slow down your training speed.

Move to better tree: When this option is toggled on, the bot will keep track of leveling up.

Once it reaches the required level for a better tree (required level + 5 for tree's over willow) it

will head to those trees and start training there without you having to do anything!

When using powermode, it will not go to better trees anymore once it reached willow as willows

are the fastest experience.

Proggies:

xsi8yb8.png

cmkcc8h.png

RgE97VN.png

m505f59.png

hiHvEkM.png

ShS12Jw.png

Edited by lisabe96
  • Like 4

Unique AI feature added:

AUTO-SWITCH TO BETTER TREES

When this option is toggled on, the bot is able to move to better trees

when reaching the required level. (See configurations for more information)

BETA VERSION RELEASED

Click here to download!

Edited by lisabe96

It likes to look at the smithing xp a lot and it seems to only look for 1 tree at Edgeville. Also, could it be that it cycles between tabs too quickly? Thanks!

I copied the pseudo anti bans from my smithing script that's why it's checking smithing :doge:

Will fix it. And about edge, which of the 2 trees is it doing/not doing?

I copied the pseudo anti bans from my smithing script that's why it's checking smithing doge.png

Will fix it. And about edge, which of the 2 trees is it doing/not doing?

Explains the smithing haha. It runs successfully from the bank to the most Southern tree, cuts it down, and "checks for new tree," but is unaware of the Northern one; however, if I start it at the Northern tree, it will cut it and run to the Southern one and stay there. 

Edited by RK9

Explains the smithing haha. It runs successfully from the bank to the most Southern tree, cuts it down, and "checks for new tree," but is unaware of the Northern one. 

BETA BUILD 2:

- Fixed the pseudo anti ban skill hover & cycle times

- Fixed Varrock East Oak zoning

Not sure if the edgeville yew tree is fixed as I don't have a 60wc account available right now so you'll have to try tongue.png

Click here to download build 2

Edited by lisabe96

BETA BUILD 2:

- Fixed the pseudo anti ban skill hover & cycle times

- Fixed Varrock East Oak zoning

Not sure if the edgeville yew tree is fixed as I don't have a 60wc account available right now so you'll have to try tongue.png

Click here to download build 2

The pseudo looks good! Still no luck with the trees. When started at the most Northern tree, it will cut it down, and run to the stump of the Southern tree, which is a nice feature! 

Your last chopping script handled both trees flawlessly. Is there away to keep that aspect of the last script with the banking of the new one? 

Cheers!

Edited by RK9

The pseudo looks good! Still no luck with the trees. When started at the most Northern tree, it will cut it down, and run to the stump of the Southern tree, which is a nice feature! 

However I planned on adding such features in the future, it's now just coincidence because there are only 2 trees smile.png

What it does when it doesn't find an available tree is walking back to the "start" area.

This area is considered a good starting point, like in big tree zones e.g. behind lumby castle, we don't

want our bot to keep wandering off further and further away from the bank. So it will return to the start

zone after a while or when it finds no trees.

Anyhow, tried another thing that should fix it, if it doesn't I'm gonna take another approach.

Maybe try another yew zone to see if it's only in Edgeville or not if you want to

Build 3:

- Even when powerchopping it will bank the logs when cutting willows in Draynor

- Fixed a bug on moving to a better tree where it would move to a lower tree instead of a better one
- Hopefully, edgeville yews is now fixed

Download build 3 here

Edited by lisabe96