Fly's Maxing Service!

Fly

Welcome to My Maxing Service!

All levelling is through NMZ using absorptions/rock cake method!

I have completed numerous accounts for my clients in the past. I worked privately for stakers and mass gold farmers.

I can also level pures through this method.

Your account will not be botted!

Your account will be played on a proxy from your country, to limit the chance of the account being locked/banned.

Required Stats

60 Attack

60 Strength

Recommended Stats

70 Attack

70 Strength

Current Orders

Account from level 60/60/60 to 99/99/99

OBENbgZ.png

Pricing

Depending on what levels you are wanting, generally, I charge around the 200k-250k/hr mark.

Payment

Since I don't have much of a feedback rating at the moment, I will be going first on most occasions, to be people that I deem trustworthy, otherwise I will be using a middleman at YOUR cost.

How to Contact ME

Send me a PM

T.O.S

1. I take no responsibility for any bans, rollbacks, mutes, or any disciplinary action from JaGeX. I do not use bots at all, but your account will be used on a proxy, from your country. I believe this is the best way for the account not to be locked or banned, because the account will be in the same geological area.

2. You agree with this T.O.S when the service starts.

3. You can log into the account at any time, but please send me a message before hand.

4. This T.O.S can change at any time and will be enforced.

T.O.S

1. I take no responsibility for any bans, rollbacks, mutes, or any disciplinary action from JaGeX. I do not use bots at all, but your account will be used on a proxy, from your country. I believe this is the best way for the account not to be locked or banned, because the account will be in the same geological area.

2. You agree with this T.O.S when the service starts.

3. You can log into the account at any time, but please send me a message before hand.

4. This T.O.S can change at any time and will be enforced.

Denied ToS. Rework this to comply with global terms