Hi, I'm new.

Djbots

I'm new to botting in general. I need some advice for a new botter. I am only interested in resource botting, botting for profit. I don't want to actually use it to play especially since Jagex just went through and perm banned 2 of the accounts I was botting on.What can I do to reduce my chances of getting banned? I see people on here saying they use the injection and public clients and have never been banned. Though I found this hard to believe, what can I do differently? maybe run them on a schedule 12 hours up time 12 hours downtime? 

People claim the banrate is lower with the Mirror Client (VIP+) altho I cannot confirm this in any way. But Mirror along with use of Proxy's is probably the so far less banable way of botting. (I think). There is still bans that way tho and the cost is higher, since you would need both VIP ($10/month) and a SOCKS5 proxy per 1-2 accounts (which is about $3 ea/month).

Greetings, mates. 
With how slow things have been moving, I don't see how botting is all that profitable. My bots have been getting banned before they get profitable.
Is there a program that generates emails and stores them in a log for me? Is there also a program that generates runescape accounts? Or something similar. Is there a way to automatically set it to play for 16 hours then take 8-10 hours break? Would this lower my chances of getting banned as opposed to playing for 20 hours straight?