What mods for my car?

Casper

for sure a sexy car but for starters before u do any tuning u need to do ur intake and full exhaust to open the car up so the tune can do its job right most tunes are meant for certain intakes and exhaust options look into a full mod from one company for best results smile.png

Even with a stage 1 tune, I will see a fair amount of power increase since it is a turbo car, but I'd only go full JB4 if I had a intake, downpipe with some e85 aswell :) 

Even with a stage 1 tune, I will see a fair amount of power increase since it is a turbo car, but I'd only go full JB4 if I had a intake, downpipe with some e85 aswell smile.png

yes u will for sure see an increase but for it to work 100% and give u the best bang for ur buck ur going to want to open up both ends by all means dont make it sound like a honda lol just get some headers/downpipe highflow cats and higher flow mufflers and a new intake and that will help ur tune the most idk what it makes for boost but with all that and prolly a colder thermostat and high grade plugs u could prolly use a tune that doubles your boost and it will be fast as hell :)

Buy and install some color customizable inner neon. Cost me $40 and half a day of my time to install. The neon can go to the loudness of the music, fade through color cycle, or stick to 1 color. Here's a link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000UV8FJC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

Buy and install some color customizable inner neon. Cost me $40 and half a day of my time to install. The neon can go to the loudness of the music, fade through color cycle, or stick to 1 color. Here's a link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000UV8FJC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

Looks really bad tbh. Too much rice

Remove BMW badges and replace with Toyota badges. smile.png

In all seriousness, get a lip for the boot and even a roof spoiler. 

Look into Rotiform wheels or Fifteen52 wheel, I believe they would suit your car.

You mean a trunk spoiler?