Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

On 10/26/2018 at 3:20 PM, notabot said:

So the script seems to be buggy today at the ardounge tower. I think it has something to do with tracking grand exchange prices because the bot is SUPER slow to loot and the logs show it running prices and the price feedback coming in as 0.

On 10/26/2018 at 7:10 PM, lukey372 said:

I noticed it too. If you bring the logger up it gets the prices for everything for every kill you make. @Molly could you take a look into this. The same thing is happening in edgeville too.

Thanks for the bug report guys, the other day I changed the way the script runs its setup and forgot a line of code that was causing it to repeat the process over and over. Pushed a fix just now, live version will be 8.3.

9 hours ago, Molly said:

Thanks for the bug report guys, the other day I changed the way the script runs its setup and forgot a line of code that was causing it to repeat the process over and over. Pushed a fix just now, live version will be 8.3.

Toger really appreciate it. How long does it usually take to push?

On 11/2/2018 at 10:13 AM, iluvnina said:

im running this bot in edgeville, but it never loots anything. No matter how i change the settings.

It's working fine for me..

@Molly The only issue i'm having is with the bot not depositing the contents of the looting bag or when the looting bag is full it teleports out of the wildy.

Edited by lukey372

On 11/1/2018 at 7:13 PM, iluvnina said:

im running this bot in edgeville, but it never loots anything. No matter how i change the settings.

Seems to be looting fine for me, let me know exactly what your settings are and exactly what you are telling it to loot so I can try to replicate the issue.

23 hours ago, lukey372 said:

It's working fine for me..

@Molly The only issue i'm having is with the bot not depositing the contents of the looting bag or when the looting bag is full it teleports out of the wildy.

Teleporting out of wilderness when looting bag is full is very odd, there is no detection in the script for determining when the bag is full since after the update to looting bag there was no longer a need for that. When this happens is your inventory full as well? Like filled with food/pots for example? Looting bag seems to be emptied correctly for me when I just tested it, the script will deposit all items, withdraw the bag when it withdraws food, etc and then empty it. I tested with normal client, are you using mirror?

Edited by Molly

12 minutes ago, Molly said:

Seems to be looting fine for me, let me know exactly what your settings are and exactly what you are telling it to loot so I can try to replicate the issue.

Teleporting out of wilderness when looting bag is full is very odd, there is no detection in the script for determining when the bag is full since after the update to looting bag there was no longer a need for that. Looting bag seems to be emptied correctly for me when I just tested it, the script will deposit all items, withdraw the bag when it withdraws food, etc and then empty it. I tested with normal client, are you using mirror?

Let me see if i can replicate the issue again and i'll flick you all my settings :)

Currently running this on two accounts. Quick little proggy below.

image.thumb.png.6ed51e11ad6296e532f10a875240a179.png

Edited by lukey372

Hi Molly the script now is refusing to use the looting bag for me at edgeville, I've set it to have 5 lobsters and use the looting bag, When i have an empty looting bag it goes to empty it and then idles at the bank. when i add something to the looting bag it wont empty it. Any ideas as to how i can resolve this thanks