Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

5 hours ago, Johnnybgd said:

Hi Molly the script now is refusing to use the looting bag for me at edgeville, I've set it to have 5 lobsters and use the looting bag, When i have an empty looting bag it goes to empty it and then idles at the bank. when i add something to the looting bag it wont empty it. Any ideas as to how i can resolve this thanks

Ok managed to get it to work. For some reason it wont work in mirror mode for me. I also had to put a ranarr in the actual Looting bag so that it could deposit the contents of the looting bag and then proceed to chaos druids. Will update after a few hours and let you know how it got on.

My settings were 5 lobsters in inventory.

Eat at 15 hp

no potions.

Hop worlds when 5 players.

Looted all herbs apart from guam, marrentill, tarromin & harralander. 

Edgeville location + Use of looting bag.

Anti profiling. 

EDIT: Script won't bank properly with looting bag. It will get to the bank and randomly start clicking prayer tab, quest tab and all sorts while idling. It also starts to eat up huge amounts of resources on my machine when it gets to bank and I have to force close Osbot and reopen to start over. Its hit and miss atm and has some bugs. Was working fine beforehand! 

Edited by Johnnybgd
  • Like 1

On 11/4/2018 at 1:00 AM, notabot said:

Could herb bag be added to this

12 hours ago, shens said:

Ran this last night for roughly 3 hours.  Worked as it should.  Any way to have it retrieve arrows/darts/knives? Beyond that, nice script. 

I can add those things once semester is over, for the time being I am too swamped to do much of anything.

12 hours ago, Johnnybgd said:

Hi Molly the script now is refusing to use the looting bag for me at edgeville, I've set it to have 5 lobsters and use the looting bag, When i have an empty looting bag it goes to empty it and then idles at the bank. when i add something to the looting bag it wont empty it. Any ideas as to how i can resolve this thanks

12 hours ago, Johnnybgd said:

Ok managed to get it to work. For some reason it wont work in mirror mode for me. I also had to put a ranarr in the actual Looting bag so that it could deposit the contents of the looting bag and then proceed to chaos druids. Will update after a few hours and let you know how it got on.

My settings were 5 lobsters in inventory.

Eat at 15 hp

no potions.

Hop worlds when 5 players.

Looted all herbs apart from guam, marrentill, tarromin & harralander. 

Edgeville location + Use of looting bag.

Anti profiling. 

EDIT: Script won't bank properly with looting bag. It will get to the bank and randomly start clicking prayer tab, quest tab and all sorts while idling. It also starts to eat up huge amounts of resources on my machine when it gets to bank and I have to force close Osbot and reopen to start over. Its hit and miss atm and has some bugs. Was working fine beforehand! 

When you run it could you post a copy of your logger when it does this? Make sure to start the logger prior to running the script so that any bugs that may cause the client to freeze up won't prevent the logger from being opened. It sounds like it's throwing an NPE when trying to bank and this should show up in the logger and be easily fixed once I see what it says, unfortunately I haven't been able to get it to have issues so I cannot see what exactly is causing the problem.

On 11/4/2018 at 3:52 PM, Babeeb said:

Hey is there functionality that I don't see to prevent switching to BH worlds? I noticed occasionally the bot will piss off a pker by going into BH.

There is not currently, when it hops it just hops to random world, that's an easy change to make though so I'll get to it within the next couple days.

I found a bug where if the looting bag is empty when it gets to bank it would open it and bug out trying to see what's in the bag, I pushed a fix for that. Other than that the script seems to empty the bag fine. It deposits the whole inventory, withdraws items including bag and then empties. Live version will be 8.4 for the update I just pushed. If the issues persist after that version is live, please include a copy of the logger when the bug happens, that will make tracking down the root of the issue significantly easier.

3 hours ago, Molly said:

I found a bug where if the looting bag is empty when it gets to bank it would open it and bug out trying to see what's in the bag, I pushed a fix for that. Other than that the script seems to empty the bag fine. It deposits the whole inventory, withdraws items including bag and then empties. Live version will be 8.4 for the update I just pushed. If the issues persist after that version is live, please include a copy of the logger when the bug happens, that will make tracking down the root of the issue significantly easier.

Hey Molly,

I'm having the same issue and it makes the whole client unusable so i'm unable to obtain the log.

8 hours ago, lukey372 said:

Hey Molly,

I'm having the same issue and it makes the whole client unusable so i'm unable to obtain the log.

Hopefully 8.4 addresses the issue. Before you start the script open the logger. If the script bugs out and locks up the client you will be able to screenshot a picture of the logger since you opened it prior to the client locking up. 

• Heart 1

8 hours ago, Blue BowTie said:

Molly, whats banrate on 1/10 accounts with this? Im wondering if its worth it to run on vps or just proxy? but if the accounts banned on the ip is it flagged?

I haven't been banned at edgy choas druids yet

9 accounts running the bot.

13 hours ago, Molly said:

Hopefully 8.4 addresses the issue. Before you start the script open the logger. If the script bugs out and locks up the client you will be able to screenshot a picture of the logger since you opened it prior to the client locking up. 

Also its fixed now :)

• Heart 1

20 hours ago, Blue BowTie said:

Molly, whats banrate on 1/10 accounts with this? Im wondering if its worth it to run on vps or just proxy? but if the accounts banned on the ip is it flagged?

I haven't been banned recently but I honestly haven't been botting much in the last few weeks. My guess is ip flagging does exist and personally I never bot on my home ip. It looks like Lukey and Johnny have been doing well though, so that is good news in regards to ban rates.

Let me know if and when you'd like a trial so you can test it before deciding if you want to purchase it or not.

12 hours ago, lukey372 said:

I haven't been banned at edgy choas druids yet

9 accounts running the bot.

Also its fixed now :)

5 hours ago, Johnnybgd said:

Whatever you did Molly it's now working like a charm! Do hesitate to buy this script as it does what it says and ban rate seems to be very low indeed. Also bug was resolved within 24hrs so fantastic support! Support Mollys scripts and buy them! 

Fantastic work! 

Thanks for the feedback guys, it means a lot! I'm happy to see it's working for you now, let me know if any other issues arise and I'll fix them ASAP.

Edited by Molly
  • Heart 1