Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

maybe add edgeville stop on death option. I started with charges on glory so I'm not sure how many times I died and probably went back punching with no gear or being re pked.

It should be re-equipping gear when you die. Were you using a very low value weapon that may have not protected on death? This weekend I can work on adding a gear profiling setting that will check both inventory and bank for the desired gear and equip them if you have the items, or kill the script if not.

Edited by Molly

It should be re-equipping gear when you die. Were you using a very low value weapon that may have not protected on death? This weekend I can work on adding a gear profiling setting that will check both inventory and bank for the desired gear and equip them if you have the items, or kill the script if not.

oh okay i see, yes i was ranging so glory and etc protected over it. The problem that lies with that is even if i have a few sets, if their is a pker who repeatedly kills you(when people know your'e a bot, they like to rekill over and over) it will eventually run out of gear sets or be obvious how your botting if you basically are going back suiciding.

Unless there is like a world hop feature or something from this that im unaware of.

Hi Molly!

i have been using tour script for lets say 200-400h - i have a idea... Can you please add in Spec. attack?

... i also would like you to update it for mac - i can't see 50% of the options - i can't any "rare drops" such as law runes?

Best Regards

Thomas

Rare drops are looted by selecting loot rare drop table checkbox, other items like nature runes are on there too. I can add spec attack, I'll add it to my to do list but it won't happen right away, next few days I'll be working and helping my GF move in with me so I'm not sure when I'll have a free chance to add it.

• 2 weeks later...