Fun times in the chatbox

Royal Services

Hey can an un-named person ban u from the forum as well because they are being a panzy? I need to know

They do not have the authority to ban me from the site if you must know. In fact, @Genii told me who banned me from chat was top secret and there was no reason for me to ever know whom did it. 

So like any normal person since @Genii was more than useless and annoying, I just asked one of the other 30 people in the chat to find out >.> and I must confess, the banning was without any warnings and wasn't even that bad. Just one comment.

Edited by SupremeLeader

They do not have the authority to ban me from the site if you must know. In fact, @Genii told me who banned me from chat was top secret and there was no reason for me to ever know whom did it.

So like any normal person since @Genii was more than useless and annoying, I just asked one of the other 30 people in the chat to find out >.> and I must confess, the banning was without any warnings and wasn't even that bad. Just one comment.

Lol if you really care to know why you're banned (even though I don't understand why you can't figure it out yourself as you broke the rules yourself): you flamed in chat because you were acting like a little child whose Candy got taken away when someone from the staff team removed your avatar.

Lol if you really care to know why you're banned (even though I don't understand why you can't figure it out yourself as you broke the rules yourself): you flamed in chat because you were acting like a little child whose Candy got taken away when someone from the staff team removed your avatar.

WHY ARE YOU GIVING CANDY TO LITTLE KIDS/BABIES! THEY CAN'T BRUSH THEIR TEETH! and yes, I said one line about somebody because they removed a PG-13 profile picture. I think i've said much, much worse.  Last time I checked though, their was a warning system? Considering I see worse said daily...

I really don't care that much, I just find it funny how @Genii response was to me, even though he didn't ban me. https://gyazo.com/f2995e1575827350ab932ff02573f564 https://gyazo.com/2877cdbe8f4de20c223fbbf4692c042e with how serious he was, I thought he was guarding the nuclear football. 

WHY ARE YOU GIVING CANDY TO LITTLE KIDS/BABIES! THEY CAN'T BRUSH THEIR TEETH! and yes, I said one line about somebody because they removed a PG-13 profile picture. I think i've said much, much worse. Last time I checked though, their was a warning system? Considering I see worse said daily...

I really don't care that much, I just find it funny how @Genii response was to me, even though he didn't ban me. https://gyazo.com/f2995e1575827350ab932ff02573f564 https://gyazo.com/2877cdbe8f4de20c223fbbf4692c042e with how serious he was, I thought he was guarding the nuclear football.

LOL nuclear football

Bud just apply the ban then, don't act silly about it you're making it worse for yourself

LOL nuclear football

Bud just apply the ban then, don't act silly about it you're making it worse for yourself

Because I am tired of appealing for stupid reasons.  I have no intention to appeal because in a few months a different FNG staff member will do something similar and it will happen all over again. 

• Like 1