Freezing when I start a script

MyrtleTheTurtle

I was logged into osrs, and everything was going well, I was already using a script. I stopped that script and started a new one, and the client froze. I've rebooted the client numerous times and now every time I attempt to start a script it freezes on me. I can play on the client without a script, it just freezes whenever I start one. Help?

Been resolved, just had to try it a few times.

Edited by MyrtleTheTurtle

I was logged into osrs, and everything was going well, I was already using a script. I stopped that script and started a new one, and the client froze. I've rebooted the client numerous times and now every time I attempt to start a script it freezes on me. I can play on the client without a script, it just freezes whenever I start one. Help?

Are you using mirror or injection mode?

I have been having some bad freezing issues on injection, havent tried mirror. 

I cant run more than one tab, even when allocating a larger max heap size. Its pretty annoying. 

Are you using mirror or injection mode?

I have been having some bad freezing issues on injection, havent tried mirror. 

I cant run more than one tab, even when allocating a larger max heap size. Its pretty annoying. 

Injection mode, I added a script in, started it, and it froze. Now I cant start one without it freezing.

Injection mode, I added a script in, started it, and it froze. Now I cant start one without it freezing.

Open up the logger on the client before you start the script.

When you start it, if that's flashing with errors then go and report it to whoever owns the script.

Delete the contents of OSBot found in C:/users/yourusername/OSBot and relaunch the .jar if the logger shows no errors.

Edited by ZappaScripts
  • Like 1