Who runs 10+ bots and hasn't got banned?

Skoomas

You can always get banned. Proxies just help not getting a chain ban. Use good scripts with good anti bans and take breaks.

I dont see this being correct.

I had 8 bots working few days ago. 3 At other place than other 5 and only 1 got banned out of THOSE 5. I didnt see any chain ban... All the run-times were the same with all others. Its just matter of place and the amount of people who report you. Period

I dont see this being correct.

I had 8 bots working few days ago. 3 At other place than other 5 and only 1 got banned out of THOSE 5. I didnt see any chain ban... All the run-times were the same with all others. Its just matter of place and the amount of people who report you. Period

Well i guess you can look at these things like this. On the other hand WHEN you will get your IP banned i guess then then you will cry of not wearing that proxy condom

Well i guess you can look at these things like this. On the other hand WHEN you will get your IP banned i guess then then you will cry of not wearing that proxy condom

Another thing is that ive been boting on this same IP for like 5 years + perphaps but first time i hear anything about IP Ban from Jagex.

Another thing is that ive been boting on this same IP for like 5 years + perphaps but first time i hear anything about IP Ban from Jagex.

I've heard there is such a thing but its very rare. But the chain ban thing is more common. Besides that I dont think it really matters what are talking here. Every man chooses his way of botting

I've heard there is such a thing but its very rare. But the chain ban thing is more common. Besides that I dont think it really matters what are talking here. Every man chooses his way of botting

I guess ive been just lucky with my botings. I do 24/7 suicide with few accounts and they been running for 2 weeks now and others are just farmers but i do 6-10 hours per account then breaks 14-18h