ANIMA VESTRA

is maldesto actually human?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. intro vs extro

• introvert
    • extrovert

Introvert - charging energy alone because you had a social day

Extrovert: charging energy by being with other people

Eh I'm both I guess, after being around my friends for a long time, I prefer some time alone but when I'm alone on a sunday and kinda bored I love to go out and get energy from all my friends.

Does it make sense?

I'm a really outgoing person, but at the end of the day I prefer some time alone

Eh I'm both I guess, after being around my friends for a long time, I prefer some time alone but when I'm alone on a sunday and kinda bored I love to go out and get energy from all my friends.

Does it make sense?

I'm a really outgoing person, but at the end of the day I prefer some time alone

same

Cute body wanna bang?

If you live in America sure.

Does it make sense?

Yeah I'm like this as well, but sometimes it gets too much and I go AWOL on my friends and family and gotta text/call/email me to make sure I'm still alive. 

If you live in America sure.

Yeah I'm like this as well, but sometimes it gets too much and I go AWOL on my friends and family and gotta text/call/email me to make sure I'm still alive. 

same

Does it make sense?

Same here as well, to a lesser extent. I love going out but can only bear it for a few hours before I wanna be elsewhere. Definitely introvert.

a lot of extroverts are extroverts because they're too insecure to be alone

it's hard to diminish between an insecure extrovert who feels they HAVE to be with people and a confident introvert who can handle being on their own but can also be the life of a party

and for that reason i think it's a load of rubbish, insecure people will say extrovert and content people will say introvert 

a lot of extroverts are extroverts because they're too insecure to be alone

it's hard to diminish between an insecure extrovert who feels they HAVE to be with people and a confident introvert who can handle being on their own but can also be the life of a party

and for that reason i think it's a load of rubbish, insecure people will say extrovert and content people will say introvert 

Isn't the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator used to distinguish between those? The critique is that the differentiation between introversion and extraversion is down to a preference as opposed to an absolute i.e. an introvert may prefer to be isolated as opposed to spending their life in isolation, which would be torture.