Road to 500$ earned with goldfarming

raina217

Hello guys,I will be starting a new topic,on which you will be able to see my progress I've made so far by goldfarming.

The goal of this road is to earn about 500$ from only goldfarming.

I'll try to update this thread daily,so you could keep up with my news.

I will accept every critic and every small advice given in this thread.

All of the accounts will be quested till they have atleast 10 Quest Points,will do the fairly easy and fast F2P quests and maybe some minor P2P quests as well.

2015-12-27

Started the goal thread.

Tutorial Island botted 3 accounts,which will have a 1-2 day break before botting.

1 account is in use of botting.

8AM GMT+0 - levelling up from 27 to 40 attack.Will take approx 1-1.5hr. Breaking for 30mins or more after that.

12 AM GMT+0 - finally levelled up 40/40/40 stats.The account will break for approximately 30mins-1hour.While waiting,I'll try to inspect some money making methods that could be really good.

UPDATE:Won't get any mills today due to levelling up the runecrafting till 44.

UPDATE:For the free time I have,I'll try to hand level up my fresh accounts as much as possible.

UPDATE:Hand levelled 1 fresh account to 10/10/10 and got 6 Quest points.This account will be breaking till tomorrow and I'll purchase a bond for him.

UPDATE:Found  a quite low level requirement money making method,that can reach up to 550k/h.Will be trying this out tomorrow.If this works,I will massively expand my farm.

2015-12-28

1 account started to bot abyss nature runes.We will see how this goes,hopefully it will be all well.

2 accounts will be botted to 10/10/10 stats and will be taking a break.

1 account,which is already 10/10/10, will be quested and levelled up for another money making method.

UPDATE:Won't runecraft for now,since I forgot to level up mining and ability.Will take 2hrs to get the desired levels and then  breaking.1 account is currently being botted,1 is being hand-quested.

Total profit gained:0m/0$

Currently available bots:4

Using my personal computer for this moment.

Have:4 different proxies.

P.S.-Thanks for all these nice comments,wishing me luck and so on.It's really nice to get comments like these and I hope I will achieve my goal for you guys QwPha8E.png Peace.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to hear that you're back.

You were making pretty good progress before you left, let's hope that it continues!

Thanks! Yeah,hopefully I will continue,but since school starts tomorrow for me,the method of 500k/h will be used less,since it requires babysitting.I think I will try botting hunter now,a year back I actually botted till 88 hunter and got a decent cash stack from it.