Road to 500$ earned with goldfarming

raina217

Hello guys,I will be starting a new topic,on which you will be able to see my progress I've made so far by goldfarming.

The goal of this road is to earn about 500$ from only goldfarming.
I'll try to update this thread daily,so you could keep up with my news.
I will accept every critic and every small advice given in this thread.

All of the accounts will be quested till they have atleast 10 Quest Points,will do the fairly easy and fast F2P quests and maybe some minor P2P quests as well.

2015-12-27

Started the goal thread.
Tutorial Island botted 3 accounts,which will have a 1-2 day break before botting.

1 account is in use of botting.
8AM GMT+0 - levelling up from 27 to 40 attack.Will take approx 1-1.5hr. Breaking for 30mins or more after that.
12 AM GMT+0 - finally levelled up 40/40/40 stats.The account will break for approximately 30mins-1hour.While waiting,I'll try to inspect some money making methods that could be really good.

UPDATE:Won't get any mills today due to levelling up the runecrafting till 44.

UPDATE:For the free time I have,I'll try to hand level up my fresh accounts as much as possible.

UPDATE:Hand levelled 1 fresh account to 10/10/10 and got 6 Quest points.This account will be breaking till tomorrow and I'll purchase a bond for him.

UPDATE:Found  a quite low level requirement money making method,that can reach up to 550k/h.Will be trying this out tomorrow.If this works,I will massively expand my farm.

2015-12-28

1 account started to bot abyss nature runes.We will see how this goes,hopefully it will be all well.
2 accounts will be botted to 10/10/10 stats and will be taking a break.

1 account,which is already 10/10/10, will be quested and levelled up for another money making method.

UPDATE:Won't runecraft for now,since I forgot to level up mining and ability.Will take 2hrs to get the desired levels and then  breaking.1 account is currently being botted,1 is being hand-quested.

UPDATE:The account,which will runecraft,has levelled up to 21 mining and 30agility.Now breaking and after an hour or so,the account will go runecrafting.

UPDATE:2 accounts have been botted to 10/10/10,but they are done for today-don't want to get them banned at the start of my journey.(Jagex tends to ban new accounts in the first 2-3days of their life).

UPDATE:Runecrafting has begun, it's running for about 30minutes.Everything smooth,hopefully the day will end quite well.Expecting 3-5mil today from 2 accounts(the other account is doing 500-600k/h,but taking big breaks)

UPDATE:Breaking for 30mins and then botting 1h the last time today. Today's earnings are expected at 3-4mills(today's achievement was completed).Tomorrow I will try to level up the 2 fresh accounts till they could make money as well.Thanks for all the  viewers and commentators today. Tomorrow I'm expecting 5-7mill earnings.

UPDATE:Transfered 2.6m to my mule from the account which was making ~550k/hr.Runecrafting bot will run for the last hour today and then I will transfer its mills to mule as well.Seems like the first real day will end with 4mill cash stack.Sweet!

LAST UPDATE OF THE DAY:Sold all my runes from the runecrafter and got 1.5m profit,which was really nice,thinking that I spent a lot of time levelling up mining+agility and I spent way too much time with the emergency teleport settings.

2015-12-29

Today I will try to level up my fresh accounts to levels 20/20/20.After that they will be taking a break and I will buy hopefully bonds for them.The runecrafter should run approx atleast 7hours today,but he will be taking breaks.Today's goal would be 6-8mill.

UPDATE:2 accounts are finally levelled up to 20/20/20.We'll see tomorrow if these long breaks are useful when botting on f2p.The runecrafter has just achieved 54 runecrafting,I might run him for 1hr more and he might achieve 55 runecrafting today.That's fantastic!The only downside is that I think I will only collect 5mills this day,which is lower than expected,but still really decent.More updates will be at 9.30PM GMT+0.

LAST DAY'S UPDATE:Got 2.6M from 1 account,1.7M from the runecrafter.Today I earned 4.3M,which is really terrible,didn't achieve my goal today.Well,this was due to the fact I had to leave the house for 3hrs and couldn't babysit the runecrafting bot.Though,now the runecrafter has 56runecrafting.Tomorrow,I should make around 4m again,since I will be leaving the house for 2hours.

2015-12-30

Today I won't be training the 20/20/20 accounts due to I'm leaving in 2 days for a week,so they won't be levelled up nor they won't get a bond.I'm hoping to get atleast 4mil from 1 account and atleast 2.5mil from the runecrafter.They are already running,hopefully all will be right and will make huge profit today.Tune up for more updates!

UPDATE:Finished runecrafters day.The runecrafter actually profited exactly 2.5m as I was expecting and also achieved 60runecrafting.That's lovely.So far no bans.This is what smart  breaking does-it keeps your accounts safe even when botting!Think with your head,don't go rambo when botting.The other account is currently still running,I'm expecting him to profit 3-4mil today.

2015-12-31/2016-01-01

Hello,happy New Year everyone! I hope you have great years before 2016 and the 2016 will be better.

I won't be botting on these occasions,sadly,because I want to spend more time with my family.We will see on the 10th of January,when I'll be back.Until then!

2016-01-10

Hey,so I'm finally back! Just renewed by VIP account and I will buy up 2 membership bonds today.I'm aiming for 5-7mil profit today.I'll add updates as frequently as I can!

Update:Achieved 64 runecrafting(+2lvls today) with the runecrafter.The other acc I think made about 2-3mils already,will tell exactly when I will trade everything to the mule.

UPDATE:The runecrafter has earnt 2.4m and i spent 2.3m on the bond,so he made 100k profit today.

2016-01-11

Hey,the day started off terribly-my runecrafter has been banned.Can't say it was unexpected,knowing the banrates of runecrafting,but that striked me hard. I will investigate in some other low ban rate bots for a couple of days before levelling up the bots to the desired levels. By this time,only the 500k/hr money maker account will be used.Thanks,stay tuned!

2016-01-14

Hey guys,sorry for no progress for 3 days. I have had exams so didn't have the time to run the bots.Now I sold all my items from the money maker and he made 9mil profit in ~2-3 days. 2.5m will be given for a new hunter account.More progress reports later!

2016-01-15

Hey,so yesterday the update crashed the client so couldn't bot hunter.Today I will try to achieve 60hunter and quest a bit.Hopefully I will make atleast 3mill from the other account.

UPDATE: Achieved 60hunter.Shutting off all bots.

2016-01-16

Hey,I forgot to add this day's progress.So i've actualy reached level 63 hunter which is awesome.I'll be questing tomorrow for a bit and then going to chins.

2016-01-17

Hey,so I'll quest for about 30mins and then turn on the chins bot.Hopefully won't get banned for a couple days tongue.png I'll keep ya updated.

UPDATE:Ran the bot fo approx 3hrs today and made ~750k.Quite a nice day luckily with no bans.Will see how this goes!

2016-01-18

So after I got back from school and after finishing all the school work, I saw that my hunter account got banned.This was quite shocking,but expectable.Will be looking for a better money maker,hopefully will find another decent one till the weekend.

2016-01-23

Hello,so I recently sold my mills(32mill) for 0.85 euro each which is 27euros(I'll just leave that euros=USD since it's really hard to calculate it now.I will be searching for a better money making method,hopefully I'll find it soon.Thanks!

2016-01-24

Hey,so today was a chilly day.I found a method which I will be trying out later this week,I'll just make a couple of accounts and get the minimum reqs for it. Have been botting 2 accounts today,1 was botting chaos druids(already made 1.2m) and the other one is f2p botting woodcutting.The reason for botting woodcutting is that I had actually achieved 95 woodcutting with lvl 3 skiller a year ago,when I botted in f2p till level 60wc and made around 30mil or  so from that account.Don't expect it to happen again,but we will see.Tune up later!

2016-01-25

So my experiment with chaos druids didn't end quite well-the account got banned.I was taking a risk and I got burnt,but that doesn't matter.I will try to search for better money making methods and level up new accounts.Everything should be running quite well in the next week.

2016-01-29

Hey,so I'll be making 4 new accounts today and trying to level them up to 20/20/20.I have 2 other accounts which will also be levelled up to level 20/20/20 and then they will get the other requirements for my new money making method.Hopefully everything will be finished today.Bought 5 different proxies,now have 7!

2016-01-30

Hey,so I actually leveled up 3 or 4 accounts to the desired 20/20/20 stats,will resume levelling the rest of them.Hopefully everything should be done till tomorrow. Nothing interesting today i guess.

2016-01-31

So I actually levelled all of the accounts to 20/20/20. 2 of these accounts have got membership now,getting their reqs up and will make a couple of quests for today.Boring day.

2016-02-07

Hey guys,sorry for the long break,I was studying a lot and couldn't actually keep up with the botting. I will try to level up a few accounts for motherlorde mine and see how that will do. I will get a new computer in 1week so the real botting will start then.Will keep updated today.

2016-02-14

Hey,so yesterday I finally  got my new pc.The specs are in the spoiler below smile.png . I won't be botting today, since I will need to install a lot,but my goal is still in progress,keep on following smile.png

Hello guys,sorry for the stopped goal,but I recently got a finger injury and can't fully use the pc now after the surgery and I will hopefully return 2 weeks later(approx March 10th). Thanks for everyhing,see you then!
#comebackstronger

Total profit gained:32m/27$

Currently available bots:7

Banned bots:4

Using my personal computer for this moment.
Have:7 different proxies.

PC specs

NVIDIA GTX 970 4GB ASUS

Intel Core i7-4790 @ 4.00GHz

16GB RAM

Windows 10

2TB Sata3 7200rpm

240GB SSD 250Mb/s

ASUS Z97

P.S.-Thanks for all these nice comments,wishing me luck and so on.It's really nice to get comments like these and I hope I will achieve my goal for you guys QwPha8E.png Peace.

Edited by raina217
  • Like 1