mining bots nowadays..

MAGE333

before i quit runescape and returned, i had 4 skill capes from botting on my main. I was level 80 in mining and during the climb to 99 was banned. Now that im back i really want to conquer mining plus its a great skill. I noticed there is a "mother load" now. Are the mother laod scrips safe? do more people use them or traditional mining bots? which is better, why?.. Toughs opinions about them both please,

thanks all!

before i quit runescape and returned, i had 4 skill capes from botting on my main. I was level 80 in mining and during the climb to 99 was banned. Now that im back i really want to conquer mining plus its a great skill. I noticed there is a "mother load" now. Are the mother laod scrips safe? do more people use them or traditional mining bots? which is better, why?.. Toughs opinions about them both please,

thanks all!

Motherlode mine is definately lower ban rate than the traditional iron/granite mining. Don't go to the upper floor though unless you really insist to get banned.

whats so bad about upper floor? Just wondering

The fact that everyone will report you there. It's full of nolifer fucks trying to get max hp/hr and will report you just if your bot mines the same rock as them or if your character is dressed odd/has botlike stats/is not responding properly to all their dumb questions.

• Like 1