Hit a Nice Milestone today!

Muffins

No need to dream, @RoomScape is extremely inactive, you're barely growing feedback either.

You seem to have forgotten about @Kaii who has 840 total feedback and 32 feedback so far this month.

Also if I'm barely growing feedback with 24 in the last month, you better get cracking seeing as you have barely/8 (3 feedback in december). That said 23 of my feedback has been from bulk GP purchases anyway, not voucher sales like a bulk of it usually is.

Suffice to say you're miles away, and your definition of "soon" is more like Paris' "soon™".

• Like 1

You seem to have forgotten about @Kaii who has 840 total feedback and 32 feedback so far this month.

Also if I'm barely growing feedback with 24 in the last month, you better get cracking seeing as you have barely/8 (3 feedback in december). That said 23 of my feedback has been from bulk GP purchases anyway, not voucher sales like a bulk of it usually is.

Suffice to say you're miles away, and your definition of "soon" is more like Paris' "soon™".

I haven't actually been around this month, let alone "gold merchanting" if I did, the same goes with @Muffins we would surpass you.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe you two are arguing over this. It's pretty entertaining, actually.

Give me a minute. I'll go grab some popcorn real quick and not go anywhere today. This looks like it'll be interesting.

On a side note, I like breaking the dreams of people here and there. I feel like I should go active again just to make your dream stay a dream. ph34r.png Troll.png