When you fall asleep and let you bot bot until the system update happens

Calamity

RIP! i do this alot :/ i bot say ill be fineeeeee i wont be asleep ill be able to turn it off during the night. then i wake up 8 hours later to start transferring to bank to my main incase it gets banned lelel

Botting voer night dosent seem to be the problem the problem seems to be botting until the server kicks you off for a system update. I've had this happen before and so far over 3 accounts botting until the server kicks you off is 100% banrate

Botting voer night dosent seem to be the problem the problem seems to be botting until the server kicks you off for a system update. I've had this happen before and so far over 3 accounts botting until the server kicks you off is 100% banrate

Simple solution:

Don't bot @ jagex working hours.

Had no intention of botting until the update, I fell asleep since I laid down for a minute (was busy studying all day) and fell asleep about an hour before I was going to turn my bot off for the night xD

Better set an alarm for the time you need to turn off your bot then :P

How long were you botting before you got banned?

Better set an alarm for the time you need to turn off your bot then tongue.png

How long were you botting before you got banned?

I believe it was my normal 10 hours that I usually do o this account. I suicide it 6+ months ago to 80 range and 75 defense at my normal location but then I tried this brine rat script I bought and got shrekt. Shoulda just accepted my 30k/hr in the spot I have never been banned at lol (even while suiciding 16+ hours for 2-3+ weeks)