Perfect Stronghold AIO

Czar

For looting own kills, I can convert the code from the aio fighter script, but it may not be 99.99% flawless for ironman, but I can make the script avoid items that it attempted to loot and couldn't loot anymore. The API doesn't technically support iron man mode looting but I'm sure I can make something work :D

As for proxies, as long as the jcache isn't the same for all bots, then it's perfectly fine :D

good luck all, activated trials/auths ;)

• Like 1

For looting own kills, I can convert the code from the aio fighter script, but it may not be 99.99% flawless for ironman, but I can make the script avoid items that it attempted to loot and couldn't loot anymore. The API doesn't technically support iron man mode looting but I'm sure I can make something work biggrin.png

As for proxies, as long as the jcache isn't the same for all bots, then it's perfectly fine biggrin.png

good luck all, activated trials/auths wink.png

ILY QwPha8E.png @czar!

You are the best scripter imo! biggrin.png...

If you could thatd be sick! biggrin.png

For looting own kills, I can convert the code from the aio fighter script, but it may not be 99.99% flawless for ironman, but I can make the script avoid items that it attempted to loot and couldn't loot anymore. The API doesn't technically support iron man mode looting but I'm sure I can make something work biggrin.png

As for proxies, as long as the jcache isn't the same for all bots, then it's perfectly fine biggrin.png

good luck all, activated trials/auths wink.png

How would one make sure the jcache isn't the same for all bots?

Bot keeps getting frozen in this spot, I have to manually get it out of there in order for it to keep moving. It doesn't freeze all the time, but like 4/5 times it does.

WucMnp.png

For some reason I'm still getting stuck at this spot, idk if this is just me or anybody else. Sometimes the bot goes the stronghold without any bugs, but if I leave the bot for a longer time and I don't babysit it, it just freezes at this spot.

• Like 1