Perfect Stronghold AIO

Czar

Hmm strange, did you make sure that you loaded food so it doesn't get stuck in varrock

Usually if you configure the food, the bot will not be confused and it will walk normally :D

As for world hop make sure to enter the real amount of players in your area, tell me what you set it as

I see there is still a problem when withdrawing items from bank.. Always takes the right amount of food, but sometimes doesnt take potions or just one or the varrock teleport tab what I'm using, and yes i have all the items what i want to be taken each trip in the "inventory" section on startup.

• Like 1

Hey czar, I remember purchasing your Minotaur script about 6 or so months ago, haven't played for  the past 3 or 4 months, says script is outdated but new version is available although i can't even find the thread. What's happened in the passed 4 months I've been gone, everything condensed into this perfect stronghold script now? 

New update!

Version 0.15 is now the latest version.

- added improvements to walking

- added improvements to banking

- added support for dynamic features (insane reliability update)

@villze which items are you attempting to bank, I will make sure they run fine in this version.

with this new dynamic features, certain features such as the walking algorithm or banking system can be changed without having to update the script (and wait hours). After this update is live, this dynamic feature system will be ready. And if there is ever a problem, it can be fixed instantly.

thanks, please allow a few hours for this update to be registered by the admin(s) biggrin.png

Also, amazing proggies:

9437018db6.png

38910112eb.png

added to main thread ! biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

I will revert the banking system back to the original banking system originally written for this bot. It works much better, the only reason I changed it was because of deathwalk mode. Anyhow, version 0.16 will be live any moment with a better banking system for non-food items (such as v-tabs etc)