Perfect Stronghold AIO

Czar

I got it working and went to bank and now its currently stuck as we speak, I'm trying to get it fixed by starting the script at different locations or even directly at the flesh crawlers, no luck yet but i'm gonna keep trying to get it unstuck.

This is what keeps on happening

post-208614-0-27559300-1453264114_thumb.png

Edited by joesantangelo

Yeah there's currently a bug with mirror mode and walking tile flags sad.png (obstacles etc) it happens completely randomly, so sometimes it works fine but if it ends up loading the region incorrectly.. then bug :(

it currently affects most walking-related scripts such as combat scripts etc, motherlode mine (with the rockfalls), stronghold (with all the doors)

MGI has been notified of this and he said there will be a fix in the next version of mirror mode biggrin.png

Here is the thread: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/90826-edit-mirror-issue-flags-arent-getting-updated/

With injection mode it works like a charm though, I have been running it in stealth injection and so far so good

Edited by Czar

The bot and the banking is working perfectly fine now, and everything is going great. However i am experiencing the same issues as the person who posted above me is. I set everything up perfectly and when i wish to go to level 2 of the stronghold to bot at the flesh crawlers, he gets stuck at floor one and the main gates and does not move. (EDIT) I was able to get the bot going again after about 15 minutes!

same issue here. gets stuck at first stronghold gates. doesnt even start to fight monsters if starting script with full inventory.

Just bought the bot today, gets stuck immediately after the first door on the first floor. sad.png

ran on both stealth injection and mirror

I have grabbed the inventory, using 24 cooked trout, selected floor 2 flesh crawlers.

this is the error i get in the log:

INFO][bot #1][01/20 09:09:59 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=1401, y=5191, z=0]];

it continuously spams that after passing through the first door. pls fix, i was really enjoying perfect warriors and wanted to enjoy this too

Edited by mongoose1
  • Like 1

[iNFO][bot #1][01/21 03:18:44 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=1230, y=5239, z=0]];
[iNFO][bot #1][01/21 03:18:44 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=1230, y=5239, z=0]];
[iNFO][bot #1][01/21 03:18:44 AM]: Terminating script Perfect Stronghold...

Getting this error in first floor, killing minotaurs :(

Version 0.07

- Fixed pathfinding, had to change map values since Zeah ruined the map handler tongue.png

- Added a dialog warning to avoid any errors in the script, more user friendliness wink.png

(only happens if you are not using deathwalk)

- GUI Options are now correctly saved and loaded upon starting/stopping script

JbIKPCm.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1