Perfect Stronghold AIO

Czar

Yo czar, ran the ankou portion of the script for a bit with b2p, everything seemed to be ok combat wise and all that but i had like 125 b2p tabs and it teled or walked to varrock at some point. Runescape updated while i was botting so I'm not sure if that messed it up but it should have had no reason to bank with all those b2p tabs left?

• Like 1

Cannon support will be added to this script in the very near future, since I also need to code cannon support for the aio fighter script too and I will just convert the code over ^^ biggrin.png

As for ankous, how did the script die, did you set food in the setup window (except for b2p/peaches)? Regardless, I will test ankous again and add an update if there are any bugs biggrin.png

Also guys, I will be upgrading the looting window, in the next update there will just be a visual table of all possible loot items, and they will be clickable so just click the items that you wish to loot from npcs ^^ smile.png

Cannon support will be added to this script in the very near future, since I also need to code cannon support for the aio fighter script too and I will just convert the code over ^^ biggrin.png

As for ankous, how did the script die, did you set food in the setup window (except for b2p/peaches)? Regardless, I will test ankous again and add an update if there are any bugs biggrin.png

Also guys, I will be upgrading the looting window, in the next update there will just be a visual table of all possible loot items, and they will be clickable so just click the items that you wish to loot from npcs ^^ smile.png

LOL I actually meant to post this in your AIO combat thread, although I'm sure it'd be good for this one too.

• Like 1

Sounds good, and im not sure about food or whatever I just start the script with about 100 b2p tabs and some bones in inventory. I watched it for a bit and it was letting itself get to low hp but eating the peaches so idk what went wrong, lmk when its fixed so I can get back to 99 str gainz X D

• Like 1

There is still an update pending, I was trying to update the setup window and the entire interface broke, so sorry guys. Please choose a free script while waiting for the update to be registered :D

Posted a quick update (version 0.34 is now latest version)

- Fixed startup issues

- Increased eat hp from 25% minimum to 50% minimum, no more dying

- Script now converts bones to peaches when low on food, even if there aren't many bones

- Added a new update to loot window

update will be live within a few hours max

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1