Perfect Stronghold AIO

Czar

the script supports banking but you gotta set food on the setup window otherwise just enable 'deathwalk mode' to bypass the food requirement (the deathwalk option will ignore food and won't go bank, it will just fight)

but for banking i recommend the layout:

- 10 lobsters

- 5 strength potion

and click 'Load inventory' on the setup window, it will save that inventory layout and withdraw those items when the bot goes to bank

as for trial, good luck mate I activated 24h trial ;)

Hi Czar, thank for you the free trial. I think the bot is great! well done, theres heaps of features i find really smart.

During testing I couldnt find the Bones to Peaches feature for Ankous, and I would hands down buy this if this feature was added.
I noticed that the bot wouldn't use a glory teleport if it was in my inventory (I'm wearing a salve amulet and bot spam clicks salve amulet) not a big deal, rather walk and use salve. any chance for a magic teleport option to be added?

also i found a bug. This is how to repeat: equipped is a D scim for main weapon, bot swaps to DDS (to spec), eats last food before spec is complete. bot runs away with DDS still equipped without using swapping back to main weapon. When it got to the bank it deposited all items (including D scim), bot searches for DDS and cannot find. continuously opens and closes bank.

Its not a big deal, i bot smart, i check every hour when i need to bank

Hi Czar, thank for you the free trial. I think the bot is great! well done, theres heaps of features i find really smart.

During testing I couldnt find the Bones to Peaches feature for Ankous, and I would hands down buy this if this feature was added.

I noticed that the bot wouldn't use a glory teleport if it was in my inventory (I'm wearing a salve amulet and bot spam clicks salve amulet) not a big deal, rather walk and use salve. any chance for a magic teleport option to be added?

also i found a bug. This is how to repeat: equipped is a D scim for main weapon, bot swaps to DDS (to spec), eats last food before spec is complete. bot runs away with DDS still equipped without using swapping back to main weapon. When it got to the bank it deposited all items (including D scim), bot searches for DDS and cannot find. continuously opens and closes bank.

Its not a big deal, i bot smart, i check every hour when i need to bank

You just have the bones to peaches in your inventory and the script should use them. And czar, the task system seems to not be working. I set it but it never switches the skill its training.

• Like 2

The script does support bones to peaches, just make sure the inventory contains b2p tabs and it will automatically enable b2p mode, as for glory teleport it only works if the glory is equipped, but I will add an update to make it equip the glory if necessary ^^ biggrin.png

For higher antiban, go to fight areas which are less populated, because the popular fight areas are typical botting areas 

@ban - make sure to set break timer to a higher number, I would say the best setup would be 3:1 ratio of bot:break for much better results

As for spec weapons, I will add an update for spec weapons too

latest version will be: v0.29

- spec weapons

- improved walking

- new bot setup window

- glory mode improved

- loot menu improved

- task mode fixed

update will be posted very soon, gl all ^^ biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

So i tried Guthans for the first time. Works quite well, but there were some problems with using DDS Spec and equipping rune defender.

It tries to spec with whip when the bar is full. But when it recharges to 25%, it goes crazy clicking between whip and dds, wanting to spec with whip on 25%. 

The script also does not click rune defender when going back to whip, just hovers over it. I dont know if same is true for dragon defender. I dont have it yet, but will soon. Czar,  if u can, do check that also.

Can Guthans roll out the need for food and b2p?

EDIT: Now i got somekinda odd new problem. I dont know if its cause of Guthans or does the script want a spec weapon.

Anyway it goes fine to the default Ankou spot, enters gate. Then Osbot freezes. Cant pause, stop or even click anything on osbot client. 

Im using just a whip and Guthans set(tried fully repaired, tried all parts on 100), tried setting spec on or off, nothing.

Its quite annoying. Heres a picture of the errors in console.

(http://imgur.com/6LNVLWo)

Edited by symbol

Hmm the script doesn't really support both guthans and special attacks at same time, so far it has either guthans or special attacks, but I will be adding a few updates to allow guthans mode and special attacks to work, updates coming up ASAP ^^ biggrin.png

As for rune/dragon defender, I will post a quick fix asap ^^ biggrin.png more updates coming up everybody wink.png

Edited by Czar