Anime

ANIMA VESTRA

I love it and been around it ever since I was a little child. I've probably seen over 200 shows and I'm not even bullshitting on that statistic. But one thing I've really hated about it is the fans are so fucking weird and obsessed over some shows that it just detracts from the whole experience and makes me afraid of telling other people that I like anime.

Most people get the impression that anime is 2D underage naked girls frolicking all over the screen 24/7. Now don't get me wrong, there are definitely shows out there that pander to that group of viewers, but there are so many other great shows such as Samurai Champloo or the Fate Series or Steins;Gate that disprove that stereotype. But unfortunately most people immediately think to all the negatives because there are a big group of anime fans that are fuckin' freaks that become waaaaaay too obsessed over their show and ruin it for everyone else.

Before anyone asks, my favorite show at the moment is probably Fate/Zero and if you want to check it out, I highly recommended it.

• Like 2

Found the perfect video for you

Spice & Wolf is my favorite series(right up there with FMA brotherhood). Spice & wolf has full nudity, but it's not done in a perverted over the top way. It's hard to explain, but the entire series is not the slightest bit comedic(most of the humor comes from very witty banter between the characters). The entire show is very intellectual there's some action, but it's more realistic nothing you'd see in DBZ or whatever.

Found the perfect video for you

Spice & Wolf is my favorite series(right up there with FMA brotherhood). Spice & wolf has full nudity, but it's not done in a perverted over the top way. It's hard to explain, but the entire series is not the slightest bit comedic(most of the humor comes from very witty banter between the characters). The entire show is very intellectual there's some action, but it's more realistic nothing you'd see in DBZ or whatever.

spice and wolf has to be one of my favorites aswell

• Like 1