Account Stolen - Suriza

asdofhsdiuofjius

I'm not really sure what happened as I was using my account fine last night but I've lost access to both my password and the recovery emails aren't even being sent to the original email address I used to create the account.

I can provide proof through emails and pictures, just need help asap to run my farm.

Edit: The avatar picture is tied either through my email or gravatar so it automatically uploaded when I created this account.

Nice account name.

The best solution is to email jagex with the email that the account was created with. Tell them you think your account was hijacked and they will lock the account and reset the email to the original one. From there you will have to recover/unlock the account using the original email and set a new password.

Good luck

Nice account name.

The best solution is to email jagex with the email that the account was created with. Tell them you think your account was hijacked and they will lock the account and reset the email to the original one. From there you will have to recover/unlock the account using the original email and set a new password.

Good luck

I believe he means his OSB account, as he's talking about a bot farm, not a single account.

Nice account name.

Good luck

I think they mean their forum account was stolen, in which case they should probably just PM a staff member.

I believe he means his OSB account, as he's talking about a bot farm, not a single account.

I think they mean their forum account was stolen, in which case they should probably just PM a staff member.

The difference one word would have made..

In that case, PM @Dex @Anne or @Maldesto

Edited by Shiny
  • Like 1