OSbot

TheRealSwaps

I think a public statement needs to be made. Maldesto , Dbuffed was ranked trial moderator and wasn't even announced and then was deranked and banned still not announced. Stress was deranked and you said nothing in a formal post about this , now he`s ranked again.

It`s a matter of time before some random moderator scams and you will just ban him and tell no one about it.

I know this is going to get deleted but you need to communicate with the members of your forum a bit more. 

• Like 6

afaik its not like sythe where every time someone is promoted/demoted there is a public announcement about it, which is probably in the better interest of the community to avoid doing that.

Seems like the most logical thing to do, but hey this is OSbot and there wasnt much logic in promoting a downy like Dbuffed in the first place.

• Like 2

what kind of statement do you need? @Maldesto said why he got banned and this should be enough. just bcs he was a staff member it doest mean there has to be a big announcement about it 

lol? When a staff member who is given a very trustworthy position is randomly banned I think a statement is fucking standard. I wouldnt expect anyone to go fishing through a pile of shit to find one post about it.

Seems like the most logical thing to do, but hey this is OSbot and there wasnt much logic in promoting a downy like Dbuffed in the first place.

@Maldesto saw the potential that dbuffed had and later realized the type of person he was towards the people/customers of osbot, which proved your point biggrin.png

Edited by Risky

I think a public statement needs to be made. Maldesto , Dbuffed was ranked trial moderator and wasn't even announced and then was deranked and banned still not announced.

yeh bcoz im a better mod than him and fuck u. im no random mod an bc ppl like me more than dbuff bcoz im not a total dick and i can have a conversation without getting my feels hurt 5 minutes in

• Like 2

yeh bcoz im a better mod than him and fuck u. im no random mod

luv u bby

edit: 

credit 2 stress 4 bein ex4mple

@Maldesto saw the potential that dbuffed had and later realized the type of person he was towards the people/customers of osbot, which proved your point biggrin.png

Everyone has potential but you could ask everyone on this forum before he was promoted and everyone would tell you that Dbuffed was a downsyndrome

Edited by TheRealSwaps
  • Like 1