PPOSB - AFK Splasher

ProjectPact

2 hours ago, Useless said:

Hey. I love your script, but there is a problem when you're autocast splashing. It only counts the actions it performs as casts, every other autocast does not update the gui. So it says like 6 casts an hour or something like that. You should try fixing that.

That's how it is supposed to be if you are autocasting :p

On 7/22/2017 at 4:29 PM, ProjectPact said:

That's how it is supposed to be if you are autocasting :p

Wondering if you want to buy the script?

41cfdeb41a.png

Fantastic script, I've used many free magic scripts for splashing, stun alching and so forth and all get banned really fast in F2P. This script has the capability of practically running 12-24 hours without a single issue. A delayed ban is possible, but for bot farms that require high magic a delayed ban isn't a huge issue and most of my accounts that have used this script have never been banned.

Suggestions/Bugs:

-Adding a stun/curse alch feature.

-Sometimes if you're under attack it'll try to attack an NPC with the same name when it's already under attack. Maybe there's fix to this?

-Maybe have a fast mode for stun/curse and stun/curse alching, can go up to 150k-160k experience a hour. Slightly more detectable but I know you can make it flawless!

-Bolt enchanting + Alching would be amazing aswell.

-Adjustable speed (slow, medium, fast) for splashing would be super nice seeing it only has one setting right now. The proggy is splashing curse, however curse splashing can get 35k-40k experience a hour.

-With the hop feature, it would be nice to have a custom X option to hop when an X amount of players are within the radius, not just one seeing most of us splashers are F2P and splash to high magic before going P2P and F2P is crowded as hell you know?

-An improved paint would be a lil better.

-Webwalking/Deathwalking to locations, this would be an amazing feature seeing some things people splash on deal a damage of 1 from time to time and can cause a death- being able to deathwalk and pick up your items would be amazing if it has a set location. Webwalking to a splash spot would be *amazing*, less effort for people like myself that have over twenty splashers changing locations frequently and going to the G.E. to buy more runes or trade over more runes. 

-Having a master/slave, this sounds silly for a splasher! But having a master account that holds most of the runes will prevent an account from getting banned with all your runes. Instead, the master account holds most of the runes and when the bot reaches X amount of casts left, the master will login, trade the splasher a Y amount of runes and simply log off as the splasher resumes splashing after the trade.

-Having a feature to run out of combat range if it needs to log out would be nice and let it detect where it was by the tile to run back after it hops worlds would help a lot seeing most splashers stay in combat.

I hope these suggestions helped and the bugs will be fixed soon.

Keep up the good work! This was well worth the purchase and would recommend this to anyone that needs a simple splasher that has a *very* low banrate and nice features.

Edited by NoJoke
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, NoJoke said:

Wondering if you want to buy the script?

41cfdeb41a.png

Fantastic script, I've used many free magic scripts for splashing, stun alching and so forth and all get banned really fast in F2P. This script has the capability of practically running 12-24 hours without a single issue. A delayed ban is possible, but for bot farms that require high magic a delayed ban isn't a huge issue and most of my accounts that have used this script have never been banned.

Suggestions/Bugs:

-Adding a stun/curse alch feature.

-Sometimes if you're under attack it'll try to attack an NPC with the same name when it's already under attack. Maybe there's fix to this?

-Maybe have a fast mode for stun/curse and stun/curse alching, can go up to 150k-160k experience a hour. Slightly more detectable but I know you can make it flawless!

-Bolt enchanting + Alching would be amazing aswell.

-Adjustable speed (slow, medium, fast) for splashing would be super nice seeing it only has one setting right now. The proggy is splashing curse, however curse splashing can get 35k-40k experience a hour.

-With the hop feature, it would be nice to have a custom X option to hop when an X amount of players are within the radius, not just one seeing most of us splashers are F2P and splash to high magic before going P2P and F2P is crowded as hell you know?

-An improved paint would be a lil better.

-Webwalking/Deathwalking to locations, this would be an amazing feature seeing some things people splash on deal a damage of 1 from time to time and can cause a death- being able to deathwalk and pick up your items would be amazing if it has a set location. Webwalking to a splash spot would be *amazing*, less effort for people like myself that have over twenty splashers changing locations frequently and going to the G.E. to buy more runes or trade over more runes. 

-Having a master/slave, this sounds silly for a splasher! But having a master account that holds most of the runes will prevent an account from getting banned with all your runes. Instead, the master account holds most of the runes and when the bot reaches X amount of casts left, the master will login, trade the splasher a Y amount of runes and simply log off as the splasher resumes splashing after the trade.

-Having a feature to run out of combat range if it needs to log out would be nice and let it detect where it was by the tile to run back after it hops worlds would help a lot seeing most splashers stay in combat.

I hope these suggestions helped and the bugs will be fixed soon.

Keep up the good work! This was well worth the purchase and would recommend this to anyone that needs a simple splasher that has a *very* low banrate and nice features.

If only the forums were filled with more users like yourself, it would be a very helpful place for script developers. :)

I plan on taking this post very seriously and will start working on some new updates for it. <3

10 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

If only the forums were filled with more users like yourself, it would be a very helpful place for script developers. :)

I plan on taking this post very seriously and will start working on some new updates for it. <3

If you add in more features, up the price. The script is worth way more than you have it priced for, especially if you add in some serious features as stated above.

I'm happy to see you're interacting with your customers, if you'd like me to elaborate on anything please let me know. I'm also open to testing new features extensively to provide feedback for script developers. If you ever want me to test something on a script that's already on the SDN or a beta version, I'll gladly do so and give in-depth responses- slightly better responses than the one I gave before. The reason I dulled down the response is due to the fact most users wouldn't understand suggestions to fix the bugs and what not or even understand what the bugs are.

So feel free to ask, here to help you and everyone else buddy. <3 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NoJoke said:

If you add in more features, up the price. The script is worth way more than you have it priced for, especially if you add in some serious features as stated above.

I'm happy to see you're interacting with your customers, if you'd like me to elaborate on anything please let me know. I'm also open to testing new features extensively to provide feedback for script developers. If you ever want me to test something on a script that's already on the SDN or a beta version, I'll gladly do so and give in-depth responses- slightly better responses than the one I gave before. The reason I dulled down the response is due to the fact most users wouldn't understand suggestions to fix the bugs and what not or even understand what the bugs are.

So feel free to ask, here to help you and everyone else buddy. <3 

You can reach me on Discord. I have a channel for people who own my scripts here:

https://discord.gg/6F7x6pR

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NoJoke said:

I would definitely be interested in seeing this implemented aswell, as I'm manually trading over all the runes to my splashers :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elysiano said:

I would definitely be interested in seeing this implemented aswell, as I'm manually trading over all the runes to my splashers :) 

I'd say rune shop buying or master/slave. The master/slave method is safer seeing you can still get banned and you don't want to be banned with millions of gold on a splash alt- instead let the master buy the runes or just hold the runes and let's say if you're inbetween 100-500 casts left, you'd set the master to trade over a random amount of runes over for security purposes between an X and Y variable, X being minimum and Y being maximum.

Something I came across by accident:

When the mind runes of my splasher were used, it didn't log out but instead started switching between spellbook and inventory, 4 times per second. After 30 seconds I stopped it manually. The night after I tried it again and exactly the same happend.

Also, after a relog, its not targeting enemies which are free to attack, sometimes it tries to attack a spider 30 times before getting a free one.

Other than that, works like a charm. I can even splash 12 hrs a day on fresh accounts, which is pretty awesome :) 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Elysiano said:

Something I came across by accident:

When the mind runes of my splasher were used, it didn't log out but instead started switching between spellbook and inventory, 4 times per second. After 30 seconds I stopped it manually. The night after I tried it again and exactly the same happend.

Also, after a relog, its not targeting enemies which are free to attack, sometimes it tries to attack a spider 30 times before getting a free one.

Other than that, works like a charm. I can even splash 12 hrs a day on fresh accounts, which is pretty awesome :) 

I actually just rewrote the entire script yesterday. This code was very old and needed updating. I've ran it for 14 hours with no problems so far. :)

I plan on releasing the new version tomorrow if all goes according to plan! <3

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to ProjectPact's AFK Splasher
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AFK Splasher