#PrayforParis?

NayBely

I am from France myself, and everybody is saying that terrorism has nothing to do with religion, but why do they commit these horrible murders while shouting allahu akbar?

Why is everybody talking about their wars in the middle east? LET THEM SOLVE IT

Do you see the middle east helping if there is a war going on here? Do you actually believe that they would help us? 

Do you think they give a shit about what happened here yesterday? We, western people should stand together and fight against ANYBODY who is against our culture and beliefs!

Edited by iFittieTuck

Don't fucking pray for anyone, it's religion that caused pretty much every single spate of violence the world has seen.

If however you do feel the need to waste your time praying for anything, pray for the fucking government to do something about it and stop fannying about with all that 'Dont be islamophobic' and 'accept the refugees' bullshit.

• Like 2

Don't fucking pray for anyone, it's religion that caused pretty much every single spate of violence the world has seen.

If however you do feel the need to waste your time praying for anything, pray for the fucking government to do something about it and stop fannying about with all that 'Dont be islamophobic' and 'accept the refugees' bullshit.

All those dogs who are helping those spastic refugees don't even care for what will happen with their children, grandchildren.

We will get dominated by islam and we all let it happen.

tell me where do i state that turkey is not helping syrians, you got shittons of them, yet the fucking oil monarchies wont give a fuck except for pouring more oil on the fire by supporting ISIS/Anti-Assad rebels.

Does anybody notice the parallel between Assad & Saddam? Both secular as fuck, yet they try to get them toppled so the sectarian shit can tore apart the land. LOL

IMHO Middle-East needs dictators, ONE can not simply export democracy lol and expect they'll behave like fucking human beings

Hope youll get a taste of the "muhreligionofpeace", books never impeded anybody from acting as a fucking animal, even if they are so called "holy scripts" ( not to mention, that the book that you recite from is the biggest lol ever born on the Arabian peninsula ) - you made me laugh though

I do not know about you, but you should admit that the most adherents of your religion are uneducated hut dwellers, rapists &

control freaks who now swarm into europe, and they tend not to assimilate but establish ghettoes and overpopulate, forcing out people of the areas

IMO if this continues there will be a tough backlash against the Muslim population in the Western world, you might also call it 2nd Holocaust...

p.s.: before you post from some shitty book, please do try to live peacefully with the greek cypriotes LOLOLOL

we can have a chat about this anytime having some beer & pork;)

I don't get if you're implying that I'm Muslim?

And what do greek cypriots have to do with this?

I was merely expressing my opinion on the fact that people and media itself only seem to hype up and start hashtags and mourning when things like this happen in countries which seem to be more 'significant' than others. This happened yesterday in Lebanon and there was not a single hashtag and happens on a daily basis in Syria. There isn't much we can do, our governments are the ones in power here, but what we can do is voice our opinion and stand up for our people not only when it happens in a country like France but for the suicide bombings in Lebanon as well as the daily torture and abuse the Syrian people receive as a result of this terrorist group. It's a matter of we are all HUMANS and right now I see it as the humans of Paris are more important than the humans of lebanon who died yesterday and the humans of Syria who die every single day.

And many people do believe in something they'd like to pray to or in, whether you may agree or not, it's an act  that someone at least feels could make a change, so if someone feels that then prayers are probably the only option we have after voicing our opinions

I am from France myself, and everybody is saying that terrorism has nothing to do with religion, but why do they commit these horrible murders while shouting allahu akbar?

Why is everybody talking about their wars in the middle east? LET THEM SOLVE IT

Do you see the middle east helping if there is a war going on here? Do you actually believe that they would help us? 

Do you think they give a shit about what happened here yesterday? We, western people should stand together and fight against ANYBODY who is against our culture and beliefs!

Because they use religion as an excuse for the crimes they commit. If they didn't use religion as an excuse then what other reason would they give for their barbaric behavior? You're basically telling me that the reason they've been committing horrible murders is because they're muslim when ISIS itself has already killed more than 100,000 muslims in the past two years.

How on Earth is Syria going to solve its issue if the rest of the world doesn't help. It obviously hasn't been able to ever since the civil war started and without the aid of the rest of the world, ISIS will grow, more terrorist attacks for all of us around Europe and the rest of the world, and then you'll come complaining that now ISIS has become too big and more terrorist attacks in your country? Or as you so call it attacks based on religion? Anyone can go and shout allahu akbar and shoot you, would you take it that they shot you because of religion? What if a Christian said that and shot you? Oh, religion. It's just an excuse

You do not have a war going on here, they do an innocent people are being killed and 11 million are displaced.

Yes of course they give a shit about what happened here yesterday because the attack wasn't based on religion, it was a terrorist attack. Muslims are not ISIS. ISIS are terrorists. Stop blaming the religion itself and anyone of this religion for a crime they do not have anything to do with. If you want to stop these brutal attacks then do you plan on extinguishing the religion Islam itself as it seems that you think that is the issue at hand here. Or do you get rid of ISIS, people who are using this religion as an excuse to carry out these attacks with an aim of terrorism?

The whole point of why I had to express myself is because we only seemed to be hyped up and concerned with what happened here in France when this happened yesterday in Lebanon where ISIS again struck as well as in Syria on a daily basis. Why should you only stand up for your country when the middle east is receiving the same terrorism on a much greater scale?

All those dogs who are helping those spastic refugees don't even care for what will happen with their children, grandchildren.

How can you call these refugees spastics when the only reason they're trying to flee is because they're dominated by a terrorist group and NOT Islam itself. Are they trying to flee their own religion because nearly 75% of Syria's population consisted of Muslims.

Are you telling me if you were a Muslim Syrian boy who's father was beheaded by ISIS and your sister taken by militants to be raped, and you and your mother tried to flee this horror after being kicked out of your homes. Would you call yourself a spastic and sit there blaming yourself for the religion you are and what you have done to cause such crimes on yourself and the world around you?

What does praying do though?

Many people do believe in something they'd like to pray to or in, whether you may agree or not, it's an act  that someone at least feels could make a change, so if someone feels that then prayers are probably the only option we have after voicing our opinions. Maybe one of us will get to the point where we can make a change, and a better one than what our governments are currently doing, but until that day comes, we do the best we can.

• Like 1

You say they need the world to help, but according to the statistics most of the refugees consist of men. In our country during the 2nd world war the people didn't just run off and leave their families behind, we fought for our country and without the help of any middle eastern country.

And believe me, the terrorists are muslims, people from the banlieus here in Paris. They are being brainwashed by all that scum and it eventually leads to these kind of coward actions. The only way we can fight our citizens is to fight their religion, and trust me, it will.

Most of the european countries have declared war on muslims, not the goverment, but the population itself.

And you wonder why western people give their attention to Paris? Syria etc is thousands of miles away from us, but the events of yesterday happened nextdoor. It concerns the people that it could happen right in front of them, so i think it's normal for us to give our fullest attention to protect our fellow countries instead of wasting time on something that will never end in the middle east. They have their problems as we have ours.

Edited by iFittieTuck

How can you call these refugees spastics when the only reason they're trying to flee is because they're dominated by a terrorist group and NOT Islam itself. Are they trying to flee their own religion because nearly 75% of Syria's population consisted of Muslims.

Are you telling me if you were a Muslim Syrian boy who's father was beheaded by ISIS and your sister taken by militants to be raped, and you and your mother tried to flee this horror after being kicked out of your homes. Would you call yourself a spastic and sit there blaming yourself for the religion you are and what you have done to cause such crimes on yourself and the world around you?

So let's change it up for you. You're a 30 year old MUSLIM Syrian male. Do you sit there and call yourself a spastic and blame yourself for what has happened?

You say they need the world to help, but according to the statistics most of the refugees consist of men. In our country during the 2nd world war the people didn't just run off and leave their families behind, we fought for our country and without the help of any middle eastern country.

And believe me, the terrorists are muslims, people from the banlieus here in Paris. They are being brainwashed by all that scum and it eventually leads to these kind of coward actions. The only way we can fight our citizens is to fight their religion, and trust me, it will.

Most of the european countries have declared war on muslims, not the goverment, but the population itself.

You cannot get rid of 1.6 billion Muslims. No European country has declared war on any Muslim population. The only form of attack on people that are so called 'Muslims' are the air strikes to get rid of this terrorist organization. Yes, SOME Muslims are being brainwashed by ISIS, and join this group thinking its the right thing, ISIS is pro at doing that. But who is the cause of this issue at hand? ISIS. NOT the religion itself.

Once again, imagine yourself a MUSLIM SYRIAN MALE trying to flee Syria because you don't want your head chopped off because they think you're of the wrong Muslim religion, what do you do? Sit there and let them because you know you're the problem and people like you deserve to die for this crime you did nothing to be at fault for?

You seem to be forgetting that we are all humans. Humans that have emotions and can go through pain. These innocent people are like you and me and are not to be blamed for as you are doing so.

And you wonder why western people give their attention to Paris? Syria etc is thousands of miles away from us, but the events of yesterday happened nextdoor. It concerns the people that it could happen right in front of them, so i think it's normal for us to give our fullest attention to protect our fellow countries instead of wasting time on something that will never end in the middle east. They have their problems as we have ours.

It doesn't matter if Syria is far away from France, we have more than 300,000 innocent Syrians who have been killed by ISIS as well like you've had these 150. You can try protect your countries for as long as you wish but when you think that Syria can deal with its own issue and doesn't need any attention then soon your deaths will increase from 150 to 300 to 600 to 300,000 exactly like Syria BECAUSE of this terrorist group that is constantly growing. GET RID of the terrorist group in Syria, stop blaming innocent humans like you and I, you won't get any more attacks by ISIS because someone actually helped them get rid of the actual problem here. You are not the only human on Earth, think about others and how you would be affected if you just let ISIS grow.

I don't get if you're implying that I'm Muslim?

And what do greek cypriots have to do with this?

I was merely expressing my opinion on the fact that people and media itself only seem to hype up and start hashtags and mourning when things like this happen in countries which seem to be more 'significant' than others. This happened yesterday in Lebanon and there was not a single hashtag and happens on a daily basis in Syria. There isn't much we can do, our governments are the ones in power here, but what we can do is voice our opinion and stand up for our people not only when it happens in a country like France but for the suicide bombings in Lebanon as well as the daily torture and abuse the Syrian people receive as a result of this terrorist group. It's a matter of we are all HUMANS and right now I see it as the humans of Paris are more important than the humans of lebanon who died yesterday and the humans of Syria who die every single day.

And many people do believe in something they'd like to pray to or in, whether you may agree or not, it's an act  that someone at least feels could make a change, so if someone feels that then prayers are probably the only option we have after voicing our opinions

Because they use religion as an excuse for the crimes they commit. If they didn't use religion as an excuse then what other reason would they give for their barbaric behavior? You're basically telling me that the reason they've been committing horrible murders is because they're muslim when ISIS itself has already killed more than 100,000 muslims in the past two years.

How on Earth is Syria going to solve its issue if the rest of the world doesn't help. It obviously hasn't been able to ever since the civil war started and without the aid of the rest of the world, ISIS will grow, more terrorist attacks for all of us around Europe and the rest of the world, and then you'll come complaining that now ISIS has become too big and more terrorist attacks in your country? Or as you so call it attacks based on religion? Anyone can go and shout allahu akbar and shoot you, would you take it that they shot you because of religion? What if a Christian said that and shot you? Oh, religion. It's just an excuse

You do not have a war going on here, they do an innocent people are being killed and 11 million are displaced.

Yes of course they give a shit about what happened here yesterday because the attack wasn't based on religion, it was a terrorist attack. Muslims are not ISIS. ISIS are terrorists. Stop blaming the religion itself and anyone of this religion for a crime they do not have anything to do with. If you want to stop these brutal attacks then do you plan on extinguishing the religion Islam itself as it seems that you think that is the issue at hand here. Or do you get rid of ISIS, people who are using this religion as an excuse to carry out these attacks with an aim of terrorism?

The whole point of why I had to express myself is because we only seemed to be hyped up and concerned with what happened here in France when this happened yesterday in Lebanon where ISIS again struck as well as in Syria on a daily basis. Why should you only stand up for your country when the middle east is receiving the same terrorism on a much greater scale?

Many people do believe in something they'd like to pray to or in, whether you may agree or not, it's an act  that someone at least feels could make a change, so if someone feels that then prayers are probably the only option we have after voicing our opinions. Maybe one of us will get to the point where we can make a change, and a better one than what our governments are currently doing, but until that day comes, we do the best we can.

This is exactly what i wanted to say, thanks.

They may call themselves muslims but they are not. They are using it as an excuse to create terror. So most of the refugees consist of men? What are men in a war with no weapons? Don't you see all the local syrians fighting against isis? The ones with no weapons or with families want to live in another country that consists peace. 

• Like 1