Hiring questers for my service

Jordy

Hey there guy's I'm going to be hiring some questers for the time being. I will expand and hire
some more people persay for power leveling and such when I feel comfortable doing so. Until then I will
continue to only do questing.

Rules of joining my service are as stated and if you neglect any of them in any way, you will be kicked
without refund of your deposit and if you do not have the order complete, payment will not be given.

1. You will not take any orders/price anything, or take any payments from the customer, that is for me to do as I am the service owner.

2. You will pay a 10-15m deposit, 90% of which will be refunded after 10m in commission is recieved from orders that you complete.

3. You will be mature, and act in a manerly way when handling the orders given to you.

4. You may not be within any other service, or have your own service. Therefor any orders given to you by me, must be done as a part of my service.

5. Commission will be at a set rate of 10%, as I believe it should be no higher, and I may lower the amount of commission taken from the order depending on how quickly you do the order.

6. Any harm done to the account (Leveling stat's that are not wanted i.e. defence on a pure, doing quests not ordered, removing items from the bank/inventory/character, and so on) will result in removal from the service.

7. No botting will be done on these accounts, you must use the Orignial runescape clients as well.

8. The order must be completed within a timely manner, and if a timeframe is set, you must complete the order within that timeframe of which is given.

9. Availability is key, also if you are not going to show up for work when needed, after 2 times without 24 hours notice you will be removed from the service.

10. Self-Image is part of the service as well, if you are to recieve any disputes, no orders will be given to you until the dispute is resolved, if the dispute resolves with a ban, or negative feedback, or anything of that sort, you will be removed from the service, adding onto this portion you must respect the customer and the co workers, disrespect is not helpful to anyone.

11. Remember that this is a commitment, that is where the deposit comes into play, if you decide to leave or break the tos set forth, the deposit is no longer refundable to any extent.

12. Progress reports are non negotiable, if you are not doing them it can result in removal from the service. I must recieve them every hour that you are on the account (less often after we work together longer), I want the customer to have peace of mind that the account is safe and being worked on. Any form of them is acceptable, image or gif but it must be within 30 minutes response if I request it as I will randomly check in.

The above T.O.S. is subject to change as I see necessary.

Thank's,

Jordy.

Please fill out this form below.

Have you ever worked in a service/team before, or owned a service (if so explain further within pm):

Timezone:

Availability, including hourly availability (Monday-Sunday):

Which are you best suited questing on account wise, Skillers (level 3), Pures (with and without prayer), or Mains (with or without prayer), if all just say all:

Why should I hire you? (one sentence minimum):

Do you agree to the TOS above (including paying the deposit):

Have you added my skype (Jordanmw123):

How long have you played runescape (Rs3 and Rs2):
Edited by Jordy

Skype contact: lareau2

Timezone: central time US

I will pay the deposit: yes

How long are you on the computer daily: 4 hours

How long have you been playing RS: 3 years

Why do you want to work with me:​ I think it would be great experience

Contacting on skype.

Hired! Welcome to the service

no longer works for me, reason: inactive

Edited by Jordy

• 2 months later...

Have you ever worked in a service/team before, or owned a service (if so explain further within pm): I have worked in my own service before, servicing high end stakers..

Timezone: UTC +10:00

Availability, including hourly availability (Monday-Sunday): 4-5 Hours on a weekday, and anywhere from 12-15 hours on a weekend.

Which are you best suited questing on account wise, Skillers (level 3), Pures (with and without prayer), or Mains (with or without prayer), if all just say all: Everything, have had more then 7 accounts with quest capes in my time of playing Runescape.

Why should I hire you? (one sentence minimum): You won't find anyone better then me.

Do you agree to the TOS above (including paying the deposit): Yes.

Have you added my skype (Jordanmw123): No, once you have contacted me about my application I will be adding you.

How long have you played runescape (Rs3 and Rs2): I have been playing RS for 11 years now.. .... (Dammm, 11 years..)

• 3 weeks later...

ave you ever worked in a service/team before, or owned a service (if so explain further within pm): Yes on Osbot i have my own thread atm , ive done other services for a friend who used to hire me to get people chaotics weps back in the day on smoking mills

Timezone:GMT +10

Availability, including hourly availability (Monday-Sunday):  Most days it changes from week to week round 3-8 hours

Which are you best suited questing on account wise, Skillers (level 3), Pures (with and without prayer), or Mains (with or without prayer), if all just say all: Pures with prayer , i can do pures with out if hit points is high enough to tank, mains with and without , 

Why should I hire you? (one sentence minimum): I can do Most quests done most pure quests at least 15 times mainly dt +sub quests and mm 

Do you agree to the TOS above (including paying the deposit): yes but when you say normal client this means no rsbuddy?

Have you added my skype (Jordanmw123): yes

How long have you played runescape (Rs3 and Rs2): played snice 2007