Guys really need some help

Jesus1

Hey guys, I recently sold an account that I wasn't original owner of
I had never had any problems with the account, so I didn't think there would be a problem. And I have sold accounts before that weren't mine and it had been fine

I ended up selling on PA because I don't have enough feedback here for people to consider bidding

So the guy who bought it disputed it today, saying I had recovered it. I checked the recovery and it clearly shows his email is still on the account. I can't even recover it because I don't have the original owner details. I tried anyways to recover so I could give the account back and it got denied

I really need help on what to do next, as if I don't show evidence, playerauctions said they will side with the buyer. He pretty much scammed me and will end up with a free account plus his money back, as I can't recover for him (I have contacted the OO but with no response)

any advice would be great, or am I feked

TL:DR Sold account on PA, accused of recovering, can't recover cause not OO, what do I do?

Edited by Jesus